Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 12-29-2011, 12:46 AM

Bridget11

From what I have read it sounds like you have a really understanding husband. I would venture to ask how is your husbands relationship with your partners wife? It sounds like they have a lot in common. It may turn out that they could have a relationship as well and that may ease his nerviousness a little. Best of luck with everything
Old 12-29-2011, 01:41 AM

He has been wonderful... and he and my partner's wife have had a couple of experiences... but neither one of them are the type to initiate with the other one... and I think that the fear of the unknown keeps them from doing so... we have a lot to discuss...
Old 12-29-2011, 02:10 AM

I don't what your D/s relationship entails but I would recommend (strongly)..all texting and emails, photos, videos of that not be stored with in your home. Having such material be accidentally discovered will change your life forever...this I do know.

You said you thought he was worried about loosing you ...down the road. How worried are you about loosing him?
Old 12-29-2011, 02:42 AM

It has not gone that far... no video, etc... and my hubby knows about this interest of mine and has also provided some play... I do worry about loosing him. I know that the NRE can be intense... so, I am trying to keep a cool head about the whole situation. I love my husband... and I love my partner...
Old 12-29-2011, 03:03 PM

I read that your husband knows and supports your kink exploration. I was talking about the children seeing or reading things by accident. Maybe your kid are different but seeing mommy in those very humiliating positions gagged and beaten is hard to explain.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:21 PM

That will not happen. Trust me, it will not happen. And, it is in a way, more of a mental play... and only happens behind locked doors or at another location. Nothing on my computer. I will not expose them to that...
Old 12-29-2011, 07:49 PM

just thought I'd give a small suggestion...plenty of smart people who thought they had everything figured out get caught in very embarrassing and damaging situations. I guess my wife wanted to be degraded and humiliated in some setting however now she can't close her eyes with out nightmares of this... ironic she got or gets nightly what she wanted ....but my kids didn't ask for that.

The precautions you take now or any in the future are so tiny in comparison to the clean up after the fact...its like a nuclear accident 1/2 life 50 years.