Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 12-21-2011, 04:50 AM

Default Hi, From Alaska

Hey everyone!

I'm writing to you from my frozen little Igloo (not literally) in Alaska. I'm Nix, the female half of a 5 year marriage. We're both 27, high school sweethearts. We've been swinging for a couple years, been open to poly for a year, and now we're finally officially poly

I'm not entirely sure of the lingo, but I have a boyfriend of 5 weeks whom I see on a regular basis and have very strong feelings for.

We're still working out all the details, rules, boundaries, etc. As of right now there's not many rules and we like it that way. Things are open. We'll see how everything unfolds in the future.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:07 AM

Welcome! I'll be looking forward to reading about your journey! My husband and I (also high school sweethearts) started out swinging as well. Well, we still swing but we're in a bit of a transition period with what we're open to on that front.

Enjoy the forums... A word of warning... It is quite easy to get lost in here for hours just reading what others have discussed!
Old 12-24-2011, 10:00 AM

Thanks! I have been reading and reading...for too many hours, LOL.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:45 PM

Can't say I didn't warn you! I have finally gotten my husband to explore the forums a bit and he has had the same problem I had at first! lol Now I am mostly caught up so just a bit of time each day suffices.

Tags
new to polyamory, polyamory vs. swinging