Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 12-16-2011, 03:12 AM

Today was a weird day. Started off early and in the workshop. Started working away on some things to sell. Then I realized I had messed up some math and forgot to take some things into account and that several of the items where dubiously useful at best.

Then the headache hit me out of the blue and flattened all motivation to work, as well as threw me into a short little funk. I also got hit with a major case of exhaustion. After something like two meals worth of food I physically feel better, but the funk lingers.

As for right this moment, I'm feeling down as I ponder my life and how frustrating parts of it are. Sometimes I wish I had more poly friends I could vent some of these issues too without airing everything out.
Old 12-16-2011, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunicWolf View Post
Today was a weird day. Started off early and in the workshop. Started working away on some things to sell. Then I realized I had messed up some math and forgot to take some things into account and that several of the items where dubiously useful at best.
I hate when that happens. I'm having similar issues with some wood projects.

Quote:
As for right this moment, I'm feeling down as I ponder my life and how frustrating parts of it are. Sometimes I wish I had more poly friends I could vent some of these issues too without airing everything out.
There are a good many people here (and on FB, some even on both) that would welcome a PM from you so you can vent, with out going public. Seriously, sometimes venting to someone else can help.
Old 12-16-2011, 04:13 PM

And honey, I want you to feel like this is your safe place to vent too. So don't hold back on my account. <3
Old 12-16-2011, 04:17 PM

As for how I'm doing; I'm feeling meh. Runic Wolf just called to let me know they added 4 more hours to his shift today and more to his shift tomorrow, so I don't know if we'll have the stuff done in time to get them to the store on time for Yule sales. It sucks that I can't help him with that stuff because I'm a complete novice at leather working.

So right now I'm stuck waiting on my mother in law to take me to get the car, so I can put the paycheck in the bank; get the blown headlight replaced; and pick up a few presents.
Old 12-17-2011, 01:17 AM

Well, now we're all three sick. On Friday!
Old 12-19-2011, 11:45 AM

Beginning to recover from a week of flu, during which time I could not get myself motivated to do anything too useful, other than enjoy my little boy. Feeling a bit perkier today, and have made it to my man-cave at the end of the Garden.
Old 12-19-2011, 02:52 PM

I never write here but as I have been up for hours with wicked insomnia as a result of work related stress I thought I would write. Likely out of delerium at this point. Not much to say. So that's about it. I guess I just needed to tell someone that I am not coping.
Old 12-19-2011, 03:33 PM

Feeling good today. Got up, worked out. Have nothing, zero, zip, zilch on the poly front other than continuing to talk about it.

Looking forward to Christmas and seeing all my kids in my house for the weekend....

My Journey to Health and Fitness
My Journey as a Widow

Jane
Old 12-19-2011, 09:12 PM

A coworker asked me if I was going to go West for the holidays. I told her Beloved and I had broken up. (I've been quiet about this at work because I do not feel like talking about it.) She gasped in surprise and said she was really sorry. I promptly burst into tears and could not stop crying for a few moments. How fucking mortifying. (She was really very sweet about it.) Guess I've been repressing pain too much.
Old 12-19-2011, 10:59 PM

Wow, Opalescent and RP, I hope things begin to go better for you both.

Tags
checking in, chit-chat, community, conversation, status, update