Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 11-15-2011, 04:37 PM

Default New from Eastern Oregon

Hello, my husband and I are looking to add another women to our home for a LTR! We have been married for going on 7 years! We have two wonderful boys 3&5. We currently live in eastern Oregon but we will be moving to Colorado in the future. We are both new to this but we both feel like it feels so right! We would love to hear from everyone with advice..... And any other information you can give us to help us out!
Old 11-18-2011, 02:16 AM

Ouch, Not feeling any love on here 39 views with NO replies
Old 11-18-2011, 02:32 AM

People are more likely to comment when you have a question, a topic to discuss, or a story to tell, in one of the other sections of the boards. So don't feel too bad.

Anyways, welcome. Are you familiar with the term "unicorn hunting"? It describes what it sounds like you're looking for.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:55 AM

Btw, I apologize if I sounded accusatory above, that wasn't my intent, but I can see how it could have come off that way and it wasn't necessarily fair. :/

Tags
couple looking, eastern oregon