Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 11-16-2011, 02:55 PM

Updates! Not really, more like just checking in and yammering.

So I still haven't come up with a nickname for the guy I've been seeing besides Hot Stuff, Macho and Romeo, but I'll call him TDH for now, short for "tall, dark and handsome", because that about sums him up. He went to a chess tournament last weekend, and I went to his hotel room on Saturday. We hung out and messed around a little, which was nice. I really like spending time with him. He's one of those people that are just plain awesome to be around. I noticed he took his OKC profile down recently. I'm not sure why, and I'm not sure if it'd be weird to ask him. I went to his place last night, too, and had way too much fun.

Hot Stuff's been super busy and super stressed at his job. He's in the middle of an 8 day stretch of working with no days off in between, and he's worried they're getting ready to fire him, so he's irritable and stressed out. We spent some time together on Friday, and I'm hoping to see him again before I leave on my Thanksgiving trip next week. He seems to relax when I see him, so I like to think I'm helping in some way.

The two guys from OKC last weekend were nice. I didn't really feel any attraction to the goofy-and-easy-to-chat-with guy, but the one who's in an open relationship has caught my eye. We've been keeping up a flirtatious exchange of text messages, which I've enjoyed. Flirting is fun! We're meeting tonight for drinks, so that should be fun.

That's all for now.