Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 10-31-2011, 02:29 AM

Default Hello from Cali

Hi all. I'm not new to poly or the board here, but just finally got up the courage to make an actual account a week or 2 ago. Even longer to make this post. Why is it so scary...? *sigh*

I am married, my husband and I have been poly for about 6 years now. Currently, our situation isn't the best in the world and he's clear across the country in Georgia. We are looking at me moving back there next summer after my oldest daughter graduates high school here. So, the distance is an issue. In 11 years, we've never been apart like this and it's a scary thing.

I'm currently living with my BF, who I have known for 5 years and been romantically involved with for the past 3. He and I are the ones that have most of the issues, and not my husband and I though. Hubby is seeing someone online and has been for about a year. They get together sometimes, but not very often because of distance.

My tale is rather convoluted and complex, and maybe one day I will gather up my big girl panties and post about it but right now... it's too hard to do. My name sums up how I live my daily life, smiling and nodding in all the right places while my heart feels like it's being torn out and stomped on. There's the good parts too, and I live for those. But, it seems like it's more bad than good lately and some days I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep for weeks on end.

I know it's not much of an introduction, and I apologize for that. Once I feel more comfortable I'm sure I'll open up like a floodgate and you won't be able to shut me up. :P
Old 10-31-2011, 07:41 AM

Hugs. Lots and lots of hugs.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:15 AM

more hugs here....
Old 10-31-2011, 04:48 PM

And even more hugs from here I sent you a PM, sounds like we live close to each other.