Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 10-21-2011, 05:35 PM

So happy it's Friday!!! I have yoga after work and then home to have a glass of vino and study for my final tomorrow at 9:00. Then me and the hubs are going to spend the day geocaching and hanging out, maybe a movie and dinner at home in the evening! Looking forward to a weekend (after tomorrow at 10:00 a.m.) with NO school thoughts!

I have one more class in November and then done with all of my actual classes for my master's, just need to do my practicum (internship) which will start in March. So a few months off of class after work!!

All in all, doing really well. Happy and content, and calm...
Old 10-21-2011, 06:33 PM

minxxa -- geocaching! me and the hubster used to do a lot of that when we lived in massachusetts. i have two travel bugs i released in europe a million years ago. they're *sort of* on their way around...

today was my last day of work before i leave for barista camp on monday. SO EXCITED!!
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=197303216958705 it's gonna be AWESOME... but before that, i have a party on saturday that i'm throwing, which is gonna be a lot of work cleaning and tidying up and all. better not spend too much time online, LOL....
Old 10-21-2011, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minxxa View Post
So happy it's Friday!!! I have yoga after work and then home to have a glass of vino and study for my final tomorrow at 9:00. Then me and the hubs are going to spend the day geocaching and hanging out, maybe a movie and dinner at home in the evening! Looking forward to a weekend (after tomorrow at 10:00 a.m.) with NO school thoughts!

I have one more class in November and then done with all of my actual classes for my master's, just need to do my practicum (internship) which will start in March. So a few months off of class after work!!

All in all, doing really well. Happy and content, and calm...
A nice date and almost done with school til March? Awesome on both!
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 58, living with:
miss pixi, 37, who is dating (NRE):
Master, 32
Old 10-21-2011, 09:46 PM

Feeling a bit sluggish after the nap vampire attacked, but over all it's been a good 24 hours. Runic Wolf, Wendigo and I stayed up until around 2 am chatting last night, today is Pretty Lady's birthday, so plans are in place for a double date anniversary/ birthday dinner tomorrow night. I haz a happy! *squee*
Old 10-22-2011, 01:27 PM

I'm doing damn good.

Had a nice anniversary with BrigidsDaughter, and looking forward to having dinner tomorrow night with Pretty Lady and Wendigo at the best Chinese restaurant we've ever eaten at. Been playing games with friends lately (League of Legends and City of Heroes) and rewatching Star Trek: Deep Space 9 for the first time since it aired.
Old 10-22-2011, 01:31 PM

Lousy, I have an abscess tooth which ruined my anniversary plans twice, no dental plan aside from extraction, and novocaine doesn't work on me.
Old 10-23-2011, 12:47 PM

Happy, relieved, anxiously awaiting the coffee maker to finish it's cycle so I can be my own barista! lol
Old 10-23-2011, 01:12 PM

Feeling a little more upbeat today than I have been. Yesterday, I went to Jenny Craig and weighed in -- I lost 4 lbs this past week! Yay! Then had some nice convos with friends and relatives yesterday. Still a bit stressed about my classes, but feeling more positive today. My sleeping patterns have been so totally out of whack for the last few weeks, but seem to be "normalizing" a bit the last couple of days. So, I actually feel rested and alert right now, which is unusual for me in the morning.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein

Last edited by nycindie; 05-01-2014 at 03:55 AM.
Old 10-23-2011, 08:34 PM

Excited to be going on our date tonight with Pretty Lady and Wendigo; watching Warehouse 13 with Runic Wolf.
Old 10-26-2011, 02:44 PM

Worked my tail off yesterday. More of the same today.

Tags
checking in, chit-chat, community, conversation, status, update