Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 10-13-2011, 04:35 PM

Default New

Looking for the right words. I'm in a committed marriage, where we do communicate. He wants more than one partner, and me being Catholic was resistant to the idea. He had two lady friends I knew about, and he told me every detail of those relationships, even though I had no desire to know.

Facing the eleventh year of marriage, my ideas are evolving. And I want to explore this, because we do talk about everything, and he has wanted something like this before me.

So I was referred to this board by a close friend, hello everybody. Time to explore and get the information I need to see if this fits me, and maybe my marriage.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:59 PM

Not planning to hang out-but welcome to the board Winter. I dropped an "intro to my friend" note to Mono. He's the best. Check out the general discussions page as well as the Lifestories and blogs.
I have a thread on the lifestories-but no idea how many pages back it is at this point. It's been forever since I posted.

HUGS!
Old 10-13-2011, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingRadiance View Post
Not planning to hang out-but welcome to the board Winter. I dropped an "intro to my friend" note to Mono. He's the best. Check out the general discussions page as well as the Lifestories and blogs.
I have a thread on the lifestories-but no idea how many pages back it is at this point. It's been forever since I posted.

HUGS!
Thank you.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:38 AM

Hi WinterRose and welcome to the forum!
I've got a a similar Catholic background and have struggles in thinking outside of that box as well. Feel free to contact me or ask me anything. Good luck on your journey

Peace and Love
Mono

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 10-14-2011, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
Hi WinterRose and welcome to the forum!
I've got a a similar Catholic background and have struggles in thinking outside of that box as well. Feel free to contact me or ask me anything. Good luck on your journey

Peace and Love
Mono
Thank you, the journey is just beginning. I will ask questions as the pop into my mind.

The Catholic things is strong, but I can't attend church, I haven't since the molestation scandals hit in the late 1990's, but the head stuff is still there.