Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 10-05-2011, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourGirl View Post
My first thought reading the story was : ' Tabi and Boogie had a argument before they got there.' Just a hunch.
Oh, definitely. They were late because they were fighting and it sounds like they couldn't let go of it when they were with you guys. I think you both got caught up in the adversarial atmosphere they had going on between the two of them (like, would Kandi normally have gotten upset when you put your hand on Tabi's crotch? I don't think so, from how you've described being with them before). Tempers were probably high, and not being acknowledged, and you both got swept up in the rapids of their bullshit, so to speak.

It's hard to be around people who are mad at each other. You were trying to be good sports, but personally, I would've left when they disappeared to go smoke and didn't come back for 15 minutes. Had to go look for them - who needs that bullshit? They sounded rather immature, but there was drinking and getting stoned going on, so that probably had to do with how Tabi started arguing with Kandy.

What a mess, heh. Oh well, fun while it lasted.

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "
Old 10-05-2011, 02:41 PM

Funny, Kandy and I thought EXACTLY the same thing about them having an argument beforehand. We DO know tha about a week prior, boogie threw his $400 phone in the lake because they were arguing. An argument that Tabi-cat said they never talked out. :/

As for aassive agressive way to contact us... Well, we borrowed their weedearer about a week prior. They were supposed to come over after the hotel caper, to pick it up...... They never made it over, so we still have it. Uggh! But if they call, I will be civil and meet them at a 1/2 way point.

Kandy told me thay she has mo desire to talk to them again, but if I did, it was my decision and on me.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:14 PM
Custodian

LOL, and remember these people were ready to run away with you if you moved out-of-state.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKaos View Post
LOL, and remember these people were ready to run away with you if you moved out-of-state.
lol *shudder* Scarrrry! This IS October, and holloween and all... But thats just TOO much! LoL
Old 10-06-2011, 12:24 AM

Wow...I just looked at my facebook page tonight. A week or so ago, I sent Tabi-cat a friend request.....8 hours ago, she accepted that friend request. Needless to say, as soon as I saw it, I deleted the friendship on there.

I imediatly told Kandy about it....Somehow, I'm still a bad guy.

I can't win for loosing.

Sometimes, I really wish I did just HALF of the shit I was ACCUSED of doing. At least then, I would be able to enjoy the bad things I get punished for and the punishment would be WORTH it.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:21 PM

I was not mad, I am sick and he took it the wrong way. I get grouchie when I am sick.

Sorry Honey I didnt want you to feel like the bad guy here cause you are not!
Old 10-06-2011, 11:09 PM

I don't understand why Kandy got mad when you put your hand in Tabi's crotch. And I don't get your being withdrawn all night after that.

If Boogie just wasn't in the mood for sex, couldn't you all have just talked about it instead of screaming Fuck You all over the place?
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37
Old 10-07-2011, 02:34 AM

I know I am not on here much, but I have to stand up here and say my peace.
Magdlyn we have a rule on this type of activity, he crossed it. SO I guess it is ok to break rules in your book, well it is not in mine.
Also it is alot more then the sex, it was the whole not talking. And wanting to talk to some stranger and ignore us (leaving us in the room) the ones they were out with.
And we did talk to them about it. The whole thing blew up the next morning not that night, over something that had nothing to do with sex.
Not to metion that this is a 2 way realationship, they have not reached out to us. As for the facebook add, she said in the past that she will ok all request for friendship, so I think she didnt even realize who it was and she could have sent an email and didnt.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
I don't understand why Kandy got mad when you put your hand in Tabi's crotch.
Because it is one of our rule things.
Quote:
And I don't get your being withdrawn all night after that.
When a person gets scolded in front of their friends or playmates, it is embarrassing. So, I was reclusive because of embarrassment and anger.

Quote:
If Boogie just wasn't in the mood for sex, couldn't you all have just talked about it instead of screaming Fuck You all over the place?
Oh, Boogie was in the mood for sex, just not with Kandy. Which was frustrating, because he was portraying that he WAS in the mood for sex with Kandy. And the yelling was between Kandy and Tabi-cat the next morning. Both of them were frustrated. Tabi-cat (I think) was frustrated with Boogie for generally being an ass and getting so high that he couldn't perform. And Kandy was frustrated with Tabi-cat AND Boogie, for both being secretive and taking off and hiding out to talk to a new conquest down by the pool, rather than spending the time they had allotted to us.

I wasn't frustrated, because I had already disconnected earlier, and had a lack of care in the whole matter, so to speak.

For me....It was truely tough to kiss Tabi-cat. The reason? Because of the smoking and the taste of the smoke/nicotein or whatever the taste in a smokers mouth is. I can't stand it. An inability to enjoy a kiss with a woman, for me, is a deal breaker.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT4everu2 View Post
Magdlyn we have a rule on this type of activity, he crossed it. SO I guess it is ok to break rules in your book, well it is not in mine.
I wondered about that too. I don't think you need to get defensive, since nobody else here knew that was a rule you have! I mean, if two couples are getting together to fuck each other, how would anyone of us know that he wasn't allowed to touch her crotch? Eventually, he would have to touch her there, I would think, LOL. I figured you just bitched at him about it because you got caught up in the tension between the other two. I'm sure the atmosphere was tough to be in, if they were fighting, even silently. It seems odd that he couldn't touch her, given the reason you all were there that night, LOL! -- but whatever, now we understand what happened! Still TL, no reason to retreat and sulk for so long. It seems that didn't help.

Well, anyway, that couple seems a bit childish. At least you found out what they were like sooner rather than later. Like I said earlier, I don't know why you two stayed as long as you did. I would have split way earlier in the evening, after the first bit of drama.

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "

Last edited by nycindie; 10-07-2011 at 03:38 AM.

Tags
marriage, open relationship, quad, sexual relationships, wife swapping