Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 10-06-2011, 06:05 PM
Custodian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunicWolf View Post
O.o Kaos, what's got you all worked up?
I've just fucking had it with people and their priorities all screwed up.

I just raided my larder and bought double groceries because my best friend who works 60 hours a week just sold most of her "good" clothes to buy gas, has been drinking creamers from the coffee room from where she works to keep from passing out, and among other things, her 10-year-old son was told by his pediatrician to "help your mom think of more recipes to make" when they don't even have fucking food in the house. She makes "too much money" to get food stamps.

This, on top of what I do EVERY DAY for my cats, all of whom were abandoned by fuck-face humans.

So you see, I am very low on sympathy/compersion/what-have-you for people whose biggest problem has to do with figuring out they are poly, or how to find a unicorn, or how many nights a week they should spend fucking their OSO, etc. etc. etc. because obviously everyone on this forum has a fucking roof over their head, enough to eat, and can afford fucking internet and/or a cell phone.

I am so lucky that i work for fucking Harvard, and my job is union, that I can afford to help those who are much needier than I am. And I have been doing this for years and don't fucking brag about it. I am sick and fucking tired of people taking shit for granted.

So go ahead and criticize my shitty moderator/people skills. Yes, you River, I'm talking to you and your little posse. Put your fingers in your ears and sing "LALALA".

kthxbai
Old 10-06-2011, 06:52 PM
Custodian

I'm banning myself. Hope everyone's ok with that. Actually, I don't give a flying fuck.

EDIT: It won't let me ban myself. Someone else do it.

Last edited by NeonKaos; 10-06-2011 at 06:55 PM.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKaos View Post
I'm banning myself. Hope everyone's ok with that. Actually, I don't give a flying fuck.

EDIT: It won't let me ban myself. Someone else do it.
As you wish.

-Imaginary Illusion

How did I get here & Where am I going?
Old 10-06-2011, 07:15 PM

Having a pretty good day. Had a conversation with our derby coach - I may regret it later tonight at practice... he hadn't done up the workout for practice yet

Oh and Derbylicious - I used your baseline as an example... I think that may be incorporated into our workouts - when do you do your next one?

I haven't been here much because on the relationship front - I'm content. I'm happily married, open to possibilities, and not willing to be with someone who cheats. Plus I'm broke so can't go to the city as often as I'd like

I'm starting to ramble. Must blog. Or email someone. LOL

My Journey to Health and Fitness
My Journey as a Widow

Jane
Old 10-06-2011, 07:20 PM

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein
Old 10-06-2011, 08:01 PM

NK,

I hope things get better for you and your friend.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksbabygirl View Post
Having a pretty good day. Had a conversation with our derby coach - I may regret it later tonight at practice... he hadn't done up the workout for practice yet

Oh and Derbylicious - I used your baseline as an example... I think that may be incorporated into our workouts - when do you do your next one?

I haven't been here much because on the relationship front - I'm content. I'm happily married, open to possibilities, and not willing to be with someone who cheats. Plus I'm broke so can't go to the city as often as I'd like

I'm starting to ramble. Must blog. Or email someone. LOL
I have no idea when we're doing the next one, probably in 3 months from the first...right in the middle of off season. I'm guessing we won't do as well as we did during the season.

As for making it into the city if you can manage it I'm going to be there next week if you want to hang out. (or let me know when you practice and I might make the drive out...if it's ok with your team).
Old 10-06-2011, 08:12 PM

If anyone wants to be in contact with Neon Kaos you can PM me for her email, or Facebook info.

Edit to add : I forgot the 'How are you Doing ?' part.

Mostly good I think. Though feeling very tired from running around so much. I try to tell myself to slow down, but,..I`m not very good at that part.
I sometimes think of starting a blog here, but really I am a very boring person. Life just rolls along .

Last edited by SourGirl; 10-06-2011 at 09:02 PM.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derbylicious View Post
As for making it into the city if you can manage it I'm going to be there next week if you want to hang out. (or let me know when you practice and I might make the drive out...if it's ok with your team).
Hey! It would be awsome if you came up!! I've just sent a msg to the team asking about that - I don't know what the policy is

Practice is Tuesdays for mixed freshies & vets - Thursdays for vets. 7 - 9pm - if you come up you of course have a place to stay if you don't want to drive back to the city

I have a meeting on Wednesday evening - I won't be able to make it down to the city at all next week

My Journey to Health and Fitness
My Journey as a Widow

Jane

Last edited by marksbabygirl; 10-06-2011 at 08:43 PM. Reason: cuz my smiley face didn't show up properly
Old 10-09-2011, 11:34 PM

Happy Thanksgiving all my Canadian friends!

Tags
checking in, chit-chat, community, conversation, status, update