Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 10-02-2011, 06:21 AM

A very good day out with my beautiful loves: http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showp...&postcount=207
Old 10-04-2011, 12:20 PM

Geez, I'm only on page 28 !! What an AMAZING thread this is !!!
Old 10-05-2011, 03:17 AM

My coworker sent me a job ad today, as she knew Mr. A was looking for work a while back. (He's since found a very good job.)

It was just very thoughtful!
Old 10-10-2011, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnabelMore View Post
A very good day out with my beautiful loves: http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showp...&postcount=207
what an amazing family you have, annabel.

As an update, my boyfriend and I have been moving along with my husband and me to create more a more comfortable situation for all of us. We sat down and had a long discussion the other day. Basically, my boyfriend wanted to let my husband know that they were both there to make me happy and love me, and that he wasn't going to try to steal me, but he was going to be here for a while, and he wasn't going to be stranger around the house...not a "guy on the side" type of deal, but a real relationship.
They have a great metamour relationship starting, I think, we were just hanging out for hours, and it wasn't awkward for them, but I am still getting used to how to show affection to both of them when we're all in the same room. It takes time, I guess, but I am truly happy.
Old 10-10-2011, 05:08 PM

On Thursday, after game, I curled up with my head in Wendigo's lap while he and Runic Wolf played an old video game favorite of Wendigo's that came in the Sonic game collection we bought for Yoda's birthday. At midnight both of my guys kissed me happy birthday and we "celebrated" until 3:00 in the morning. :-)
Old 10-11-2011, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leannahope View Post
They have a great metamour relationship starting, I think, we were just hanging out for hours, and it wasn't awkward for them, but I am still getting used to how to show affection to both of them when we're all in the same room. It takes time, I guess, but I am truly happy.
Yes, it does take time, but is well worth the patience. More time as a group will help this process along, and keep checking in!
Old 10-11-2011, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leannahope View Post
what an amazing family you have, annabel.

As an update, my boyfriend and I have been moving along with my husband and me to create more a more comfortable situation for all of us. We sat down and had a long discussion the other day. Basically, my boyfriend wanted to let my husband know that they were both there to make me happy and love me, and that he wasn't going to try to steal me, but he was going to be here for a while, and he wasn't going to be stranger around the house...not a "guy on the side" type of deal, but a real relationship.
Thanks, I certainly think so.

It sounds like you're in a great position to move forward! Congrats!
Old 10-11-2011, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrigidsDaughter View Post
On Thursday, after game, I curled up with my head in Wendigo's lap while he and Runic Wolf played an old video game favorite of Wendigo's that came in the Sonic game collection we bought for Yoda's birthday. At midnight both of my guys kissed me happy birthday and we "celebrated" until 3:00 in the morning. :-)
Beautiful.
Old 10-12-2011, 04:55 AM

Default Relief!

Lively and I have plans to see each other this week. We're going to hang out and watch a movie. Then I will probably jump his bones. It will just be so nice to see him.

The reason I'm posting this on the Success thread is that I have been sort of holding my breath to see what happens after our last time together when I took the plunge and uttered those infamous three words to him ("I love you"). I am so relieved he didn't run away and break it off like Shorty did. Okay, maybe it's not yet a poly success, since Lively's the only one in my life right now, but knowing he wants to keep this casual but still wants to be with me after I told him how I feel... makes me hopeful. I feel like I can build from here and find another person to be in relationship with, knowing Lively will stick around. That doesn't seem logical when I write it out, but it makes sense to me. This is the first time since I chose to embrace polyamory that I won't be starting over again with no one in my life.

So, yay!

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me.
~Bryan Ferry

Last edited by nycindie; 10-12-2011 at 05:00 AM.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post

So, yay!
Double yay!!

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over

Tags
family, happiness, happy, hope, living situation, living together, love, moving in, open poly relationships, poly fi, success, vee