Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 01-09-2009, 11:17 PM

Question New here

I am new here and itdoesn't seem very user friendly. I keep clicking on 'new to polyamory and it takes me off anything even close to information I might need about teh site or how to get questions answered... anyone want to lead the way?
Old 01-24-2009, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfdaddy View Post
I keep clicking on 'new to polyamory and it takes me off anything even close to information I might need about teh site or how to get questions answered... anyone want to lead the way?
It got you right here on the "New to polyamory" board where you can ask questions, so it's working as it's supposed to.

If you're looking for FAQs or articles on polyamory, then go to one of these sites and begin reading:
http://www.practicalpolyamory.com/
http://www.mnpoly.org/polylinks.html
Old 01-24-2009, 07:39 PM

Default new here

Thank you seventh crow for your reply. I spent a lot of time trying to figure this site out when I originally signed on sometime ago. I read all the posted info but still feeel it is not very user friendly. It is not designed in any way similar to other sites I am subscribed to:still confused, Rick... so an administrator replied... no one from the peanut gallery has any input?

Last edited by Olivier; 02-10-2009 at 08:06 PM.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:13 PM

I can't speak to the site design, as I'm just a junior member the same as you. If you're mistaking me for an admin, I do apologize, as I never intended to imply anything of that sort.

I haven't found any articles or FAQs on this site--just the discussion boards. It just went live recently and I doubt there are many members as yet. The lack of much discussion seems to support that notion.

I'd be happy to address questions you have come to mind, though I can't say as my answers would necessarily prove useful for you. I can try to point the way to finding better answers as part of the process, though.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfdaddy View Post
Thank you seventh crow for your reply. I spent a lot of time trying to figure this site out when I originally signed on sometime ago. I read all the posted info but still feeel it is not very user friendly. It is not designed in any way similar to other sites I am subscribed to:still confused, Rick... so an administrator replied... no one from the peanut gallery has any input?
Hey Surfdaddy. The forum we use is one of the most popular ones in the world. Which type are you more familiar with, do you have examples? Also, what can we do to make it more user friendly?

Thanks in advance for your advice

Tags
complaints, forum usage