Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 10-28-2009, 04:42 PM

Default My introduction

Hello all,

I am taking the plunge to introduce myself. My female partner and I have been in the lifestyle for a year now, mainly by accident. So many issues and feelings have come up for me! I am finding that it's incredibly difficult. The jealousy thing has reared its head in a big way. Anyway, the man we have been involved with started as our sperm donor and evolved into something else. It's a complicated situation and I am presently in the process of stepping out of the situation with the children's father for many reasons.

I am looking for friends and support as I navigate the poly community. The relationship has been pretty closeted for the most part and I don't know *anyone* in the poly lifestyle.

Thank you for reading this far and I look forward to new friends!
Old 10-28-2009, 05:58 PM

Hello and welcome.
Old 10-28-2009, 06:37 PM

Hi, TwoGyrlzinTexas. (Or maybe I should say, Howdy Neighbor, since I live in the Hill Country. )

Welcome to the forums.

There's a poly group in Austin. They're mainly a social group, and meet once a month for dinner (Central Market, I think). I'd be an active member myself if I lived a little closer ( or had a little more patience for the traffic). They have movie nights and every so often they throw a party called "Big Poly Fun." The online presence for the group can be found at Yahoo Groups!

Again, welcome!