Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2011, 07:23 AM

Default Hello ^^

Hi everyone! I'm awful at writing this kind of thing so I think I'll just give a few facts about me, my situation and what I'm looking for and I'll leave it at that ^^

I'm in my early 20's, living in the UK, bisexual. I haven't been in a polyamorous (please forgive me if I spelt that wrong, damn my dyslexia) relationship before but me and my fiancé have been discussing it and I'd like to give one a try (he wishes to stay monogamous at the moment but has no problem with what I'm searching for). As you probably can tell already I'm currently engaged ^^ I've listed a few of my hobbies on my profile but mainly I love anime and manga, I'm also a huge fan of Star Wars. As for what I'm looking for, I guess I'm searching for a girlfriend. Right now I feel like it's a girlfriend that I'm missing in my life. I personally would be open to dating other men or even couples but my fiancé is still getting used to all this and for now we're both comfortable with me dating another girl. I wouldn't want to do anything to make him feel uncomfortable of course.

I hope to get to know and chat with you all soon ^^

Tags
girlfriend, united kingdom