Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Press and media coverage

Notices

Old 09-12-2011, 04:12 AM

Default Like I'm not the only person in the triad

Adorable parody of Rihanna's "Only girl in the world":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewd9Rp_MZKA

Lyrics (sorry for the lack of line breaks, it copied weird and I don't feel like fixing it):

I want you to love me, because that would be nice Keep thinkin' of us, doing what we like So forget about your work because it's gon' be the three of us tonight We're an awesome poly triad and these lyrics are kinda kinky. All right!

Want you to make me feel Like I'm not the only person in the triad Like I'm one of the people you really love Like I really know your heart I'm not the only person in the triad Like our power dynamic works for us Like we all really understand How to respect each other and not make anyone feel bad, yeah Want you to make me feel Like I'm not the only person in the triad Like I'm one of the people you really love Like I really know your heart I'm not the only one

Want you to role play, as thieves in the night Rihanna reuses her lyrics, because that's what she likes We don't need to tell all our secrets, we can just enjoy ourselves But if you think I'm just an igloo, then please kindly go to hell [he explains the igloo reference in the comments]

Want you to make me feel Like I'm not the only person in the triad Like I'm one of the people you really love Like you really know my heart I'm not the only person in the triad Like our power dynamic works for us Like we all really understand Like I really know your heart I'm not the only one

Take me for a ride, come on take me high, high Let me make you [intentional blank] first, oh make it last all night Take me for a ride, come on take me high, high Let me make you third, oh make it last all night

Want you to make me feel Like I'm not the only person in the triad Like I'm one of the people you really love Like I really know your heart I'm not the only person in the triad Like our power dynamic works for us Like we all really understand How to respect each other and not make anyone feel bad I'm not the only person in the triad There's two other people I mean that's why it's a triad Let's stop fetishizing monogamy please