Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 09-11-2011, 01:21 PM

Happy, content, owieeeeeeee! *whine, whine, whine*

We went to the fall fair last night with some new friends . We all had a good time riding rides (me only two since whiplash is NOT my friend), playing games, drinking water & soda and just walking around getting to know each other better and watching what I was hoping would be a really good demolition derby, ended up sucking a lot (not enough cars in each class will do that). Ended up with a $21 parking ticket and aches in places that shouldn't ache! Oh yeah, she had her first taste of fudge! lol She loved it!

Silly me didn't wear my tennis shoes with the orthotics or any other pair of shoes I can fit the orthotics into, opting instead for my Birkenstocks. I'm paying for it now though. OW!
Old 09-11-2011, 09:36 PM

Incredibly happy after many hours of carving...finally finished my printblock last night. (posted pic links in the made you smile thread... I just love it when I finish a project! Doesn't matter how many people in my house are grumpy. hee hee *does happy dance*
Old 09-11-2011, 11:06 PM

Tired, sore, happy as heck.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:30 PM

super tired! we were out in the sun all day, but had lots of fun
Old 09-13-2011, 03:12 AM
Custodian

Something was clogging up the plumbing and forcing the water out the tube that the washing machine drains into. Last night, we needed to plug up that tube with something, and ended up using one of my dildos, which did the job really well. Tonight, we did some things that appear to have solved the problem, but I won't feel confident about it until I clean up and experiment with running water through the pipes tomorrow.
Old 09-13-2011, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKaos View Post
. . . we needed to plug up that tube with something, and ended up using one of my dildos, which did the job really well.
How many do you own, just out of curiosity?

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein
Old 09-13-2011, 04:14 AM
Custodian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
How many do you own, just out of curiosity?
I own one other besides this one - that is, any vaguely phallus-shaped object designed to be used for sexual penetration. I do have other objects that I can and do convert into sex toys that are not, strictly speaking, "dildos", as per their intended purpose.

It's pretty cool that you can use other things as dildos, and you can also use a dildo for something besides sex. If anyone ever needs any ideas, just contact me however you can.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:26 AM

The derby drama is stirring again (as it tends to do close to game time). I'm glad I didn't put my name in for the roster this time. I'd rather be doing something I like to do rather than being yelled at on the bence for not being good enough.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derbylicious View Post
The derby drama is stirring again (as it tends to do close to game time). I'm glad I didn't put my name in for the roster this time. I'd rather be doing something I like to do rather than being yelled at on the bence for not being good enough.
Drama sucks. That would suck - I hope we don't get that way

How I'm doing... pretty good. Got a new car, got some bills paid. Enjoying exploring where I live while doing hikes and trail walks with my dog. Derby is fun, I'm getting there.. hoping to take and pass my final skillz tests next week.

Have a new friend who's emails I look forward to. Its fun, getting to know someone

My Journey to Health and Fitness
My Journey as a Widow

Jane
Old 09-14-2011, 08:23 PM

It's a roller coaster today. The hubby is in a mood because of work, or lack thereof...and he is a total cynic on the dating front right now. I'm trying to be understanding and supportive, but it's difficult being around him when I don't know what's going to set him off. It's cloudy, which would normally make me depressed, but it's helping me with my eyes. The 3 yr. old is, as always, my portable sunshine. Working for my 10 yr old has put me in a better mood...and I'm looking forward to my niece and oldest daughter coming over this weekend. Sort of bf will be back in town soon, hoping he will make it in time for the festivities on Saturday. =^.^=

Tags
checking in, chit-chat, community, conversation, status, update