Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 09-09-2011, 09:55 PM

Default Woohoo!!

Looking forward to hanging out with Derby and other friends and watching RP work her burlesque magic! Life is good

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 09-10-2011, 03:36 AM

Actually really really good.

BrigidsDaughter and I spotted a "Toy and Comic Sale" sign on the side of the road, so we doubled back and popped in. Turns out that my toy geeky-ness might of landed me a small job helping the owner ID the tons of toys he just bought used. Also he might have a complete old Generation One Transformer I've wanted since I was a little boy on hand. If that's so, I'll be in hog heaven.

Other then that, started getting the gaming group back together and otherwise am having a pretty good go at life.

Oh, and we splurged a little and the wife let me buy Space Marine. Amazing game.
Old 09-10-2011, 04:35 AM

I am tired. Yet can`t sleep. My mind is racing.
Semi-rough day today, but all is well, that ends well. Everything is packed and ready for me to go away tomorrow evening.
I am up early tomorrow to go to a international event with a couple of girlfriends. Then I jet out of there, to travel the road for a few hours north.
*yawn* I am looking forward to a possibly quiet Sunday night.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:30 PM

Aside from a monster toothache, awesome, my wife is feeling much bettter after her tubal ligation, our gf has been more than supported as of late, I love my favorite women.
Old 09-10-2011, 04:40 PM

Going back and forth between doing good and fighting a headache. I got clunked in the head with a wooden toy car yesterday at work and have a decent bruise on my temple. But I'm spending time with my family today and we're heading to the Irish fest later so I'm crossing my fingers that the headache stays gone.
Old 09-10-2011, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrigidsDaughter View Post
Going back and forth between doing good and fighting a headache. I got clunked in the head with a wooden toy car yesterday at work and have a decent bruise on my temple. But I'm spending time with my family today and we're heading to the Irish fest later so I'm crossing my fingers that the headache stays gone.
Sounds like a concussion, especially since you still have a head ache, you should really get that checked out and be very careful – this is a “worker’s comp” issue and they are probably required by law to see you get medical attention. Take pictures and document everything.
Old 09-10-2011, 05:50 PM

Feeling much better today. Husband and I have been at odds for the last 2 days. He said something to me during one of our fights and in an email, that had me completely baffled and this morning I had a revelation that has cleared somethings up for me in my head. Have to wait until tomorrow evening to "enlighten" him.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:47 PM

@ Ariakas:
Awesome! I'm glad you're where you can be appreciated, and I know it's hard to be with people when you feel like crap, but sometimes it's the only way to crawl out of the hole. glad you're feeling better.^.^

Me? I'm ready to throw Facebook out the window. Found out some of my friends haven't been getting my updates...and I haven't been getting some updates as well. Hurt feelings all around because I didn't congratulate someone on their new baby...because the husband thought I blocked him for whatever reason...because I must've been angry and didn't tell them about some event...because I didn't congratulate my oldest daughter for being section leader. *sighs* Why can't people contact directly if they have a problem with me? I still have a phone, or even email if they don't live close enough. Stupid Facebook and mass notifications... I'm going out into that sunshine (with shades to avoid the migraines.) and enjoying it while we still have it! I'm going to watch the kids run around like maniacs, so I can remember what real joy looks like. =^.^=
Old 09-10-2011, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNeacail View Post
Sounds like a concussion, especially since you still have a head ache, you should really get that checked out and be very careful – this is a “worker’s comp” issue and they are probably required by law to see you get medical attention. Take pictures and document everything.
I solved the headache by eating, so it was most likely due to low blood sugar. The spot on my head is still very tender, but I'm hard headed. I had to have stitches multiple times as a kid, but no concussion yet *knocks on wood*. However, I did fill out an accident report and have witnesses just in case.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrigidsDaughter View Post
I solved the headache by eating, so it was most likely due to low blood sugar. The spot on my head is still very tender, but I'm hard headed. I had to have stitches multiple times as a kid, but no concussion yet *knocks on wood*. However, I did fill out an accident report and have witnesses just in case.
That's good to hear. Just have those around you keep an eye on you and take it easy for a few days. At least that's what the docts always tell me to do when my kids get their "bell rung".

Tags
checking in, chit-chat, community, conversation, status, update