young mf couple ISO poly mf couple

Senga

Hey, this is the female talking, I'm 21 healthy, attractive. My boyfriend is 28 & healthy too. We are what we like to call "day walkers" as in, we are closet nerds, but safe to walk around in the daylight undetected. :D

I'm interested romantically in bi/lesbian/queer/pansexual girls & mf couples. I am attracted to guys, but most single guys have had a hard time integrating into our poly relationship since my partner is straight. However, sexual preference is not a determining factor ladies, straight, or bi is okay. I think you can have a caring, intimate family-like feeling without necessarily being sexually involved. I knew I was polyamorous before I found out I was queer. I am pansexual/bisexual, my boyfriend is straight.

Actually, I would love to create a Quad relationship or friendship between two couples (4 ppl). I am not looking for 4 single individuals to form a relationship. Im looking for 2 couples dynamic to join together. You may think, hmm that is very similar, but there are small differences. I am not suggesting that couples are lesser individuals, if anything, I am suggesting that a 4 person relationship would be easier to build if some of the relationships were already formed, therefore I am Not looking for singles. Nor am I looking to date monogamous people.

We are against using sex as a weapon in principle, and any type of force for that matter. Our goal is not to control our sexual partners by using our sexuality, our goal is not so much sex as bonds.
The ultimate goal is to make close connections that supercede sexual desire, but also include it.
That being said we also don't necessarily rush into things things either.

***What can we add to a relationship?***

-Knowledge, inspiration, encouragement, logical outside perspective, understanding inside perspective, counseling, friendship, advice, built-in support system.

-Emotional stability: Companionship, Love, Intimacy, Fun experiences.

-Financial stability: shared resources, support, less working required by all.

-Lots of sex, variety, availibility, flexibility in schedule & in bed ^_^

-We are willing to enter legally binding agreements that protect the financial security of whomever we date as that is only fair.

:p
Any questions? Want to know more or share what you are looking for & see if we could mesh?

In all the threads in all the tubes.

Pardon my excitement but running through the interwebs looking for a couple is hard. Finding a couple that is looking to share the loving supportive dynamic of a quad - even more rare.
My wife and I are geek - lite. We game a little, read a lot, think, argue, debate. We are professionals by occupation and slackers by ethos and we would like to learn more about you two to explore the possible interplay and dynamics of our potential relationship.
By way of physical charecteristics we are old (32), a little padded but we stay moderately active, and African-American. I'm 6'2" & she's 5'5" the rest we can sort out over time. If you're interested then feel free to reply to [email protected]!

D&H

Have you found what you are looking for?

Hi there...couple in Philadelphia....33 and 36. If you have not found what you are looking for and would like to chat please hit us up ;)

Back