Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 01-12-2014, 10:37 PM

Default Everything Ends in the End

I screwed things up and we are over. Sam is flirting with her co-worker and Glenn is being more loving and caring more than ever before. Where was THIS love when I needed it. The engagement ring is off, I am watching the kids on the weekend, just no relationship anymore. I am miserable. I miss them to shits. And I hate that Sam was teasing me and throwing herself over Glenn and taking her shirt off in front of me. She has feelings for her co-worker. Glenn told me she craves the attention and will always want someone else. I am tired of this pain. I am gone and it still hurts. I am done. Just so done. Sorry, this turned into a rant than needing advice.... I am just tired of being in pain because of Sam. I am okay with Glenn it is Sam that I am so done with.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:46 PM

I am so sorry you are in such pain. I will admit that I was unable to follow most of what you wrote not knowing the back story (maybe others here do), but pain is pain and it always sucks.
Old 01-13-2014, 02:40 PM

Quote:
The engagement ring is off, I am watching the kids on the weekend, just no relationship anymore. I am miserable. I miss them to shits.
I'm sorry your hurt.

What you feel is appropriate post-break up though. Give yourself the time and self care you need to heal.

Are you living elsewhere now?

Galagirl