Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 01-05-2009, 06:59 PM

Smile Shouting from the Rockies!

Howdy!

First off, if you didn't pick up from the subject line, I am a male-to-female (MTF) transsexual. I am also pre-op. Remember that google is your friend and anything that you want to know, can pretty much be looked up online. One of my favourite resources to lead people to is a site known as TS Roadmap, a site that has been very useful for many male-to-female transsexuals. But enough of that, let's get on to the ad, shall we? ^+^

I am currently living and studying in Denver at the Community College of Denver. I currently work at the Auraria Campus Bookstore during their rush, during which, I will be searching for more permanent employment either with the campus or with the school. I am looking to get my Bachelor's degree in Theatre (I know, quite superfluous, right?) but I am looking to get my Masters degree in Library and Information Science from University of Denver.

Before I started transitioning, I was a gothic depressed person, pretending to be a boy (we all know how THAT turned out *rolls eyes*). I wore more face makeup than I do now (if I did, I would probably apply too much face powder and wind up looking goth again) and I used to wear a heavy black leather trenchcoat and black fedora hat - even in the middle of summer in Texas. But hey, it was the style I wanted to rock and the style that conveyed how I felt at the time. I now give off a more happy attitude as my body evolves into the right sex, with surgery later on to top it all off. And everything I wear just echos that which I have been saying. ^_^

I used to be a Christian, now I am an atheist - well technically, I am an agnostic atheist buddhist transcendentalist. Happy? I believe in living life, lifing live, loving well and being me. My outlook on life, the cosmos and yes, even sexuality has been evolving ever since I have started to be more honest to myself and admit the honest truth that I am transsexual. I thought on going stealth, but that's not for me. Now that I actually give a damn about life, I am an activist bohemian grrl and I want to help change the world.

I am totally random. I love to dance around, many times without music. I love ice cream shakes, even in the middle of winter. I love twirling around in the snow and I love to sit down under a tree and read a good book. I love to swim, to wander, to travel, to shop, to eat out and just to have fun.

I don't like referencing my transition so much, but I would like to add that I have been full-time since April or May 2008. I have been on hormones for a little more than a year (I know the exact date, but seeing as it is a hint for many of my password reminders on the net, not willing to share exactly when I started. ^^).

I am a bottom, femme, submissive (but not subservient) womon. But I don't shop at just any store, I shop at Thrift stores, consignment stores, eBay and if they don't have what I want (which is a rarity to be sure), then I go to Ross. I look nice but I want to be more conscious on the impact of what I do and how it effects the world around me. I do all of my grocery shopping at Whole Foods and that usually means hauling it on the light rail and onto another bus just to get it home. ^_^

I am looking primarily looking for a female couple, but I am open to pretty much anything. If you are a single female, trannyboi, transwomon, androgyne or genderqueer - super extra bonus points! ^_^ If you would like to know more about me, please respond and I would be happy to answer any questions you have!

Peace,
Jessica
Old 01-07-2009, 10:59 PM

Welcome Jessica, it's good to have you here and to hear such a self liberated person!
Old 01-09-2009, 04:40 PM

Hey Jessica,
nice to see you on the forum.. I have another friend that is mtf transitioning right now as well so familiar with the process etc. I am a bisexual female who is truly 50/50 on men and women and have also had a relationship with a man that crossdresses and have had a relationship with both of his 'personalities'. i know that is nothing like mtf transexual i guess i'm just trying to say i am sexually fluid, lol
Old 03-09-2009, 05:53 AM

Default you go girl

You sound great. I am glad that you have the self confidence to be who you are. I have had many friends that were transgendered and all of them have a better sense of themselves than any of the so called straights that I have met.
Old 03-13-2009, 04:41 PM

Hearing you talk makes me smile. I have a friend who is mtf, and she also gives me that sense of gleeful absurdity that I read in your post. I love it! I'm so glad that you are reveling in who you are.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:25 PM

Welcome to the boards!

Wow, lady...what an exuberant way to announce yourself! I hope to hear you involved in lots of discussions.