Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 09-04-2013, 08:37 PM

Default Vegas girl looking for couple nearby.

I am looking for a fun, young couple (22-32) who are interested in adding a third bisexual female to their relationship.

I love outdoor activities (hiking, camping, snowboarding) as well as video games, gardening, and reading.

I would love to meet some fun, spontaneous, intellectually stimulating partners.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:54 PM

Wink Too far???

My wife and I looking for someone just like you. Your message says close. Is Denver too far?

My wife is a 26 year old homemaker. She is doing waist training and very into corsets.

I'm a 34 year old Software Engineer. I've worked hard my entire life but that doesn't mean I'm not fun. I love hitting the streets of Denver and dancing at clubs.

We have fun no matter what. Whether watching a movie together, going camping, or playing video games. Life's always fun and an adventure!!!

If you're interested we can send some photos. We are a cute couple

Last edited by darkfam; 09-07-2013 at 09:13 PM. Reason: removed name
Old 09-09-2013, 03:14 AM

Default Attractive SoCal Couple seeking Female for Fun!

Hi Vegas Girl, We're an Attractive Couple (HWP), seeking for a Sexy Female (HWP) to join "us" for some "Erotic," toe-curling, mind-blowing, blissful experiences together.
"Race doesn't matter."
She's a Petite tanned, Bi-female Latina just (under 5', 100 lbs.) long dark hair & brown eyes. He's a "REAL MAN,"athletically built, white (6", 200 lbs.), broad shoulders, no Tan lines, blessed with the perfectly sized gift and know's how to use it & he's extremely talented on how to pleasure a "Woman." We enjoy many outdoor and indoor activities from- camping, hiking, swimming, skiing, boating, gardening, dancing, video games, and travel. We love to be spontaneous and have fun.

***~We're definitely "Open" to having a "Girlfriend" whom we can share enjoyment in "many" of life's adventures "in" and "out" of the Bedroom. We're no non-sense, good-hearted, honest, trustworthy & most of all "Genuine". We are not phony & we don't let people down.**~
We are far from perfect, however we have learned from many of life's experiences. Those experiences have taught us that it is important to treat our fellow man & woman with honesty & respect. Theses two of the many good attributes that you will receive from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you soon! ;o)
Old 05-08-2014, 05:40 AM

Default Hi from vegas

I am currently single male bodybulder hipster type....can u send some pics...?