Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 01-16-2011, 02:29 PM

Smile Couple in Atlanta seeking partner

Attractive, educated, stable, professional couple (41 m and 54 f) of 15 years with two children in their teens seeking a like and open minded, kind, and affectionate sister to join us in our home. We are non-religious, very progressive, and would first like to meet and get to know someone who interested in sharing our life and family.

We are new and inexperienced but very open minded and sincerely excited about the prospect of adding a new partner to our lives. We are merely exploring at this point but are committed.

Last edited by Gdthang; 01-16-2011 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Additional information
Old 05-27-2011, 05:50 PM

Default Hello Atlanta

I am in Tennessee and that why I thought Id chat with you. My husband and I are looking for some to share our life with, too. We are also interested in meeting another couple. We can chat and see if we have anything in common, we are manly looking for friends since that is how all relationships start. I am 28 and my hub is 45, we have a three yr old. He is a cabinet maker and I am a student at a community college in Oak Ridge. I graduate next May in Accounting. I cant wait!! CHat me back if youd like.