Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 01-01-2011, 04:24 PM

Wink A New Hello for the New Year

Hello and Happy New Year. I was cruising the google search for polyamory and found this forum, so here I am. Been looking for the book of answers for a long time and so far, that book eludes me.

I am a 43 year old female, married for four years (second marriage), and mother to four sons. Now that should tell you right away that I am nuts, but just in case you need further proof............

My husband and I have always attempted honest communication, but unfortunately, a few crumbs of the conversation (on both sides) are kept back for private use. My smart brain says that is because there are trust issues. Yes, I am sure if even one person is interested in this little note, that subject will receive a revisit.

I am here to essentially hook up with like minded folks and talk about life and how in the hell to navigate these choppy waters. I have what you would call a "swinger" background, with experience in BDSM and D/s. With age, I am discovering that my desires and needs were not ever being met. Maybe that is because I did not really understand what it was that I wanted. Imagine that?
Old 01-11-2011, 03:24 AM

Many people go through life not really understanding what it is they really want so seems like you are a little bit ahead of the curve. Welcome to the forum.