Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 11-25-2010, 09:43 PM

Default Hey guys and gals, I'm new :)

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself, here goes. I am a bisexual female, mom to a cute little toddler and one on the way. I'm married to my wonderful husband, and just recently developed a relationship with another woman. Both my husband and I are dating her, but I guess I'm the more involved member. My husband would be happy to be monogamous, but he is also happy sharing me with another woman, at least so far. As for me, I am loving the poly thing... I get the intimacy, support, and stability of my marriage along with the freedom to experiment and the loving company of another woman... which I have definitely been craving!

Since I've only just started dating her, there haven't been any major bumps in the road yet. I'm just reading everything I can to try and anticipate problems, navigate through the needs of the 2 people in my life, try to understand how having kids and society's expectations fits into all of this.

I also live on a farm in rural Wisconsin. Caring for animals, art, theater, and my religious beliefs (I'm Pagan) also have a huge place in my life.

Nice to meet all of you!
Old 11-26-2010, 08:40 PM

Default Nice to meet you too!

Hi Iktomi, wow, it sounds like we are in similar situations and and both in the early stages too! How did you meet the girl your dating, if you don't mind me asking? It's such a tricky thing, I feel. Looking forward to keeping in touch.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:44 PM

Default Reply

Hey, nice to meet you
I met her through OKcupid... we live in a rural area so the online world seemed to be the best way for us to start meeting people.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:59 AM

Welcome to the forum. There is loads of information on this sight and a bunch of enlightening people. I look forward to watching your journey.

Tags
bisexual, farm, pagan, triad, wisconsin