Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 02-17-2013, 08:07 PM

Default Mesa, AZ: bi female looking for those special someones

Hi Everyone,
I'm a 28 yr bi female, single, and dating. But what I'm searching for is that individual or couple with whom I can really invest myself. My primary. I don't want another me, but I do need you to share some of my same interests: music, film, theater, art, animals, comedy, politics, philosophy, cuisine... I'm both vegan and committed to living a more natural lifestyle. I am also very family oriented, whatever our family ends up being I want us to make us a priority in life. I am financially stable and in a pretty good situation and I need you to be in that situation as well. I don't need drugs or major drinking in my life. This includes marijuana. I want you to be independent, confident in who you are. I'm open with my family and friends regarding my lifestyle, so you need to be comfortable with being openly poly at least in your personal and social life.

I want a hand to hold while I'm walking. A shoulder to lean on when times are hard. A big cuddle bug who likes to touch. And I want to be this for you too.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:09 PM

HI... We are a couple in Litchfield Park and would love to chat!