Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 09-09-2010, 02:27 PM

Default Hi Guyz

Great to find this forum
I am a bi poly female, in a relationship of 12 years with my male partner. We have had three triad relationships and recently had a triad for 4 months that became a V, and she left us 7 months ago and it has been a very difficult time . The whole relationship was a bit nuts (namely coz she was a cowboy and not really poly at all) and lasted 3 years, though things are improving, partner is dating again and is seeing a lady just now . I would love to meet a lady who would enjoy a relationship with me primarily and maybe if it felt right to become a triad with my partner again. When it works they are amazing, though I think it is best not to be too rigid about how things are. I am open to all possibilities and just totally go with the flow. I have been poly all my life, I love all of humanity and feel very blessed in being able to see the beauty and love within everyone. if there are any other lovely poly people in the UK give me a shout, would love to make more connections with like minded people.
Love and Hugs
BigHeart <3
Old 09-09-2010, 03:27 PM

Welcome to the Forum.

-Imaginary Illusion

How did I get here & Where am I going?
Old 09-09-2010, 08:10 PM

Welcome to the forum