Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 11-05-2012, 09:53 PM

Default Hello from a new poly person in PA

So I usually don't do much with the introducing myself and such on forums, but I figured I would give it a shot here. And I'm not really all too good but I will give it a go I guess ^^;

I have been learning more and more about the poly lifestyle for the past 10 months and have come to the realization, with the help of my Love, that I am most definitely poly. My relationship with a poly person really opened my eyes, mind, and heart so much to it all. I've grown to love the idea of love without bounds, of very close love with good communication and honesty. I hope to learn as much as I can here and maybe solve some issues that caused the relationship with my Love to collapse. I still have hopes of getting back together with her, because I do love her that deeply. Just gotta get past some things first, and I believe coming here will in fact help that. So, here I am ^^ The imperfect poly guy hehe.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:02 PM
Official Greeter

Hi NovaFlutter,
Welcome to our forum.

Sorry to hear about your recent breakup; I hope you guys can patch things up and at least be friends. There is a lot to read (and post) here, so dig right in. Hopefully we can answer some of your questions if you have some.

Glad you're aboard,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.