Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 10-31-2012, 01:37 AM

Default married couple looking in Ohio

Hi everyone. We are very VERY new to this idea, and still not sure exactly where we are going with it, but here we are. We are in central Ohio. He is 38, she is 34. Married for 6 years. We have been involved in swinging for almost 2 yrs, but are looking to take it more in a poly direction by possibly adding a girlfriend for him. Still trying to figure it all out, but wanted to say hello and see if there are any other Ohio folks around
Old 10-31-2012, 02:05 AM

Don't know how many people from Ohio are on these forums, but I'd suggest joining the Yahoo Group called PolyColumbus. They have a once monthly meetup in the city to discuss poly topics and socialize. They also sometimes organize dinners or potlucks for everyone to go out to.

The next meeting is actually next Monday, so join up soon if you are interested in going. :-)
Old 10-31-2012, 02:01 PM

We are actually members of that group, but Monday night meetups don't work for us for a few reasons right now, so I'm not sure when we would ever be able to go.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:14 PM

Ah, I am sorry to hear that. The group is pretty awesome. Every few months they tend to do a Friday or Saturday night dinner thing, so keep an eye out for those.