Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 10-17-2012, 07:35 AM

Default Former Lurker

Hi Everyone,
I've been lurking around these forums since I started looking into how to build a healthy polyamorous relationship (around 5 years ago). I've fallen in and out of compatibility with the lifestyle since then, trying to find the most comfortable balance for my relationship (also about to hit 5 years).

No matter my own insecurities on the subject the people here always made it seem like a functional relationship structure. And even if I don't end up following this path again I wanted to finally make myself known if at least to say thank you all for being so open and caring to one another. I might end up actually taking part eventually, but for now I just wanted to say that this place has been invaluable to me in this journey. Thanks again.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:30 AM
Official Greeter

Hi Pigeon,

Glad you could join us (here in ex-lurkerdom). It's always good to seek knowledge, even if you don't actually opt into a particular lovestyle. I'm glad to hear Polyamory.com has been of help to you. Let us know of any concerns, questions, or thoughts you wish to share.

With regards,
Kevin T.