Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 04:07 AM
SockPuppet Troll - SamuelWest or Dolly

Default New here

I found this site while looking for actual polygamist sites rather than polyamory sites, as I am in a polygamist marriage (husband & 3 wives). Maybe my search parameters were off but I believe everything happens for a reason, thus, me finding this community. I do not believe in polyamory (maybe I have the wrong defiinition), so maybe this site will educate me on polyamory vs. polygamy. Though if it is not in line with our beliefs, I probably won't post much, if at all.

I am pretty much a live and let live, to each his/her own, kind of person. I do have a strong belief in polygamy/polygany and polyamory is a whole different creature.

We are not religious or religion based polygamists. We all believe our Husband to be the Highest Power and submit to him, all 3 of us. We would have it no other way. Our children, likewise, are subserveant to us and our Husband. Thus, we have a fabulous bunch of children, well behaved and respectful as they should be.

I could go on and on here but it is late and I must be up early. I will make a profile and add more there.

May our paths crossing enrich us all.

Last edited by PolygamousWU; 09-27-2012 at 09:50 AM.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:17 AM
Banned

Are any of the wives bisexual? If so, are any of the wives involved with each other? How many children are there between all the wives? Was it your husband's idea for you to join this forum, or was it your idea?

Last edited by BoringGuy; 09-27-2012 at 04:21 AM.
Old 09-27-2012, 08:57 AM

I find your questions quite disturbing and an invasion of privacy, especially from a total stranger, one who has not taken the time to introduce himself or taken the time to get to know me. Shame on you!
Old 09-27-2012, 09:07 AM

Perhaps then you shouldn't have posted on a public messageboard.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm View Post
Perhaps then you shouldn't have posted on a public messageboard.
Posting on a public message board does not mean I have to share anything with anyone....period.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:37 AM

It does, however, imply that you wish to interact with people. If this is not the case you could always start a blog somewhere.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:39 AM

Default Charming little place with charming little people!

What is up with this place? A person posts in the intro section and the first 2 replies are not "Hi, glad to meet you" or "Welcome" but are actually quite offensive and defensive in tone. Maybe this is all it will take for me to learn what I need to know about polyamory...though I will not judge the lot by a few bad apples.

I'll give this place a shot. Not my typical experience with a message board or intro forum, but hey, if you can't handle me, don't bother to reply to my posts. I'm sure you have nothing of substance to offer to me anyway.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolygamousWU View Post
Posting on a public message board does not mean I have to share anything with anyone....period.
Of course you don't - none of us do - but what will happen on this forum is that people will ask you probing questions in order to get a better understanding of your situation. Everyone tends to get a lot of questions when they first show up here!
Old 09-28-2012, 01:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolygamousWU View Post
I find your questions quite disturbing and an invasion of privacy, especially from a total stranger, one who has not taken the time to introduce himself or taken the time to get to know me. Shame on you!
Not shame on me. I wasn't rude to you. There is no need to be rude to me. I am not one of your children.

If you're not bisexual then just say so. You don't have to be paranoid and make a big deal about it.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringGuy View Post
Not shame on me. I wasn't rude to you. There is no need to be rude to me. I am not one of your children.

If you're not bisexual then just say so. You don't have to be paranoid and make a big deal about it.
I am not rude to my children. Maybe if you didn't act like a child, you wouldn't get treated like one...just a thought. You will also catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Don't know what else to say to you BoringGuy.
Closed Thread