Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 05-16-2010, 04:20 PM

Smile Hi there!

Ok, the basics.. My name is Sarah, I'm a 25 year old, polyamorous, pansexual, submissive female and i live in London, England.

I believe that I've always been naturally polyamorous, having never had a monogamous relationship so far in my life.. I was never drawn to it. But I only really found the words or started to understand what that meant to me in the last couple of years.

I stumbled over this forum via Google this afternoon while seeking food for thought on the possible clashes in my choice of lifestyle.. I read through a thread or two and thought I would register.. It seems like a nice community you all have here, though while I hope to become a regular poster, I acknowledge that I may not have much to contribute in comparison to most, because I am still very much learning about myself.

A little more about me..

My experience thus far where my sexuality and relationships are concerned has been mostly BDSM community based.. Having been active on the UK BDSM scene for almost 5 years now and playing privately for longer than that.

I live with my primary partner (Master) in a 24/7 TPE relationship and I have been here with Him for 2 1/2 years now. He has been actively poly for over 20 years and it is He who has encouraged me to explore and embrace this side of myself.

I also have a secondary male partner who I have been exploring things with on an emotional and physical level for the last 3 months so far, with everything going well. He is married and I am quickly coming to see His wife as close friend.. For this I consider myself blessed. But it has been a very sharp learning curve in some respects, as I am sure some reading this will understand.

Currently I'm re-reading one of my favourite books, the one which actually really introduced me to the term "poly" - The Ethical Slut - which is helping a lot with getting my head around and come to terms with some parts of myself..

I'm not sure what else to say, that's me.. I've probably missed a whole load of things I should have said.. But mostly I just wanted to say hello to everybody! ~smiles~

All the best!
Old 05-16-2010, 04:51 PM

Welcome Sarah - glad to have you aboard !

EVERYONE has something to contribute and we're glad to have you chime in when you want.

GS
Old 05-16-2010, 05:51 PM

Hi Metalmiss!

I am just curious and anxious to learn, so I hope that you do not mind me asking...

Are you also Ds with your secondary?
And, does your primary fully take care of you?- food, clothing, medical (though I guess in the UK you dont need to worry about that so much).

Thanks for posting!
Old 05-16-2010, 06:10 PM

Hi sumsumsum

i have no problem at all with any question, I will try to answer anything to the best of my ability..

I do have a D/s connection with my Secondary, but my Primary has the authority in my life and was the one who initially set any initial limits on my developing relationship depending on what He saw as being best for me.

My Primary partner takes full care of me, in the sense that He and i are one household and We look after each other in the same way that most couples probably do. ~smiles~
Old 05-17-2010, 06:01 AM

Fascinating!

Thank you so much.