Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 08-31-2012, 09:52 PM

Default run away from me

My bdsm and poly world is a lot to take in. I know it is. But what happens when you are passed up for a more "normal" friend? How do I deal with second place? I will always be there for the queen. I am just trying to process feelings I never had before. I like the new addition to queen amidala's life. Ill call this new woman Lando. I just wanted to share how this is all taking me for a loop. Sorry if it isnt a real question.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:01 PM

I'm sorry you feel all muddled. *hug*

It's disappointment, sure. But hardly second place. Stop talking to yourself in "less than."

This is relationships -- what is needing at the time/place is what is needed at the time/place.

Sometimes it's hammer, sometimes it is a scissors. Both are valid, but both don't provide the same things.

GG
Old 09-01-2012, 07:48 AM

thanks Gala. i just need to put my big girl panties back on. thanks for the hug. i was up late last night thinking too much. i only have two friends in this country right now and one is PCS'ing in a few days. i was worried that i could lose both friends. then i'd be back to being alone. with king solomon of course but i need my girl friends too.

i'll be fine. i have been relaxing and spending time doing things to keep my mind happy.