Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 07-16-2012, 10:59 PM

Default fm looking for f just north of chicago

husband and I are looking for a lovely lady to have a relationship with BOTH OF US. I am BI. husband straight. we also have a 7 year old son. we have been searching for about a year. we have been married for 18 years and together for 22 years. we want the best of everything. love, romance. we are home bodys. but not afraid of going out. when we walk we hold hands. and love to snuggle. we are 40 years old. if you have an interest please let us know. thank you
Old 06-06-2013, 01:04 AM

Location: N. Shore Chicago ChiChi, for Now... Tho lovin' Europe, Cali, Colorado & C/S América as otras options
Talking Warm, Enthused Regards.

Hello there......

While the date stamp on your "seeking / wanted" post marks it a bit of a precious time-capsule, I still & nonetheless enthused to discover it, given our proximity (*I'm in Highland Park, N. Shore), shared heartfulness, the child-connection (*I've a wee 18 month Sun-son), mutual bi-partial O-+ aspect & opportunity for live introductions.

Racing now in a flurry to an evening engagement, I welcome a dialogue w: u both... And invite an in-person meeting when comfort levels permit, to help us navigate the oft too-fickle vicissitudes associated w: emailed-only acquaintances.

Wishing u all the brightest & best in ur quest to expand your relationship & the scope of your long-extant love. (*Ahhh! Lovely!)

Warmly, with rosy-cheeked smiles, may u all b well.
~ Clare.