Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-23-2012, 04:26 AM
trescool's Avatar
trescool trescool is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: ontario, Canada
Posts: 59
Default Toronto, on canada shout out :)

Shout out to all my fellow canucks! Curious to see what kind of Canadian and possibly even Torontonian representation we have on here. Also looking to date of course. I'm a 28 y/o female dating a 28 y/o male. we're poly and have talked about the possibilities of lots of different arrangements. I personally am looking to date a bi or lesbian woman who's okay with me being poly. My partner and I would ideally like to have a mff triad but if that means simply me being in a romantic relationship with a woman with whom he develops a deep friendship he's okay with that too. We're open to different arrangements as long as we are all respectful, honest, and careful with each others hearts. We'd also be curious to date a couple, either two women (this is actually our ideal!) or a mf couple (where the emphasis is on ff relationship, since my partner is only slightly bicurious).
Anyway, theres so much more to say...just curious to see whos out there
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-25-2012, 01:32 AM
Scott's Avatar
Scott Scott is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: near Toronto, Canada -.-
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trescool View Post
Shout out to all my fellow canucks!
Woot! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trescool View Post
Curious to see what kind of Canadian and possibly even Torontonian representation we have on here.
I used to live in Toronto; currently living about 2 hours drive from it, but I go down atleast once a month. As a matter of fact, I've just made my own meetup.com group and I've scheduled our very first meet at a restaurant in Toronto this Saturday at noon. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to join my group ;-). As a matter of fact, I was part of a much larger Toronto poly group in the past, but that didn't work out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trescool View Post
Also looking to date of course. I'm a 28 y/o female dating a 28 y/o male. we're poly and have talked about the possibilities of lots of different arrangements. I personally am looking to date a bi or lesbian woman who's okay with me being poly.
Cool :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trescool View Post
My partner and I would ideally like to have a mff triad but if that means simply me being in a romantic relationship with a woman with whom he develops a deep friendship he's okay with that too. We're open to different arrangements as long as we are all respectful, honest, and careful with each others hearts. We'd also be curious to date a couple, either two women (this is actually our ideal!) or a mf couple (where the emphasis is on ff relationship, since my partner is only slightly bicurious).
Anyway, theres so much more to say...just curious to see whos out there
Well I'm out there anyway, laugh :-).
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-01-2012, 01:19 AM
trescool's Avatar
trescool trescool is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: ontario, Canada
Posts: 59
Default

Yay another Canuck! Wow, where's everybody else?!? lol.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-01-2012, 02:01 AM
Scott's Avatar
Scott Scott is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: near Toronto, Canada -.-
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trescool View Post
Yay another Canuck! Wow, where's everybody else?!? lol.
I'm afraid we're still a pretty rare breed here; but that may change :-)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-03-2012, 05:21 AM
Familygirl Familygirl is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2
Default

Happy in Calgary here. I prefer a larger poly family and had one for a number of years before a tradegy struck. I am now looking to add to my family again.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-06-2012, 02:54 AM
trescool's Avatar
trescool trescool is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: ontario, Canada
Posts: 59
Default

I'm sorry to hear that you've been through a tragedy. What is your family composition right now? Best wishes with expanding your nest.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-01-2012, 06:02 AM
CalamityJ CalamityJ is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1
Smile woot

We are about an hour or so away from Toronto. We're in our mid twenties and new to the scene, and would like to meet up and find some happy people to hang with.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-02-2012, 10:26 AM
thinker777 thinker777 is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3
Default

I'm in Toronto, in my late 20's. If anyone wants to hang out, PM me and I'll send my OkCupid profile. I'm not looking primarily to date but just talk about poly ideas and structures with anyone, male or female. I'm new to this.

I'm pretty good with online dating but few people there are poly. Even those who want "flings"- that's not the same thing. Let me know.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-19-2012, 09:47 PM
LoveFunOntario LoveFunOntario is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1
Default Ottawa area

New to forum. Married from Ottawa area. Would love to meet others from around area.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-21-2012, 03:43 PM
apanda apanda is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3
Default

Hey!
new to the scene and excited to know there's other poly people in toronto!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bisexual female, canada, new comer, romance, toronto

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:46 AM.