Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 10-19-2011, 06:07 AM

Location: Currently live in Missouri but will be moving to Mississippi soon
Default loving each other together

Hi everyone, I am new to this site as of a few hrs ago, and after reading this thread was wondering if poly is the right term for what we (my boyfriend and I) are looking for. As in we are looking for another bi female to love together in a closed relationship. Everyone loving each other together as not only lovers but also as soulmates.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:54 AM

You are a primary couple seeking a unicorn. A big percentage of couples first opening their relationships look for a single hot bi babe to "share" or "add." Do a tag search on "unicorn."
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37
Old 10-20-2011, 05:30 AM

Hey amchr,

I posted this a while back on a different blog, my thoughts on why het couples seeking a single, bi woman (aka a "unicorn") often get a bad rap. Perhaps it will be useful to you in your journey:
http://www.lovemore.com/blog/?p=1050...#comment-28308

See also this thread, "advice for couple seeking third": http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3693

Last edited by AnnabelMore; 10-20-2011 at 05:35 AM.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:05 PM

Location: Currently live in Missouri but will be moving to Mississippi soon
Default I Understand Truely I Do

I have been the unicorn in two other relationships. So, yes, I truely understand all that you are trying to tell me. And no we would not be so closed minded that we would not think of the other person's feelings. The wheels of love turn slowly in relationships like these and neither my partner or I would risk rushing into anything and not giving ALL parties involved time and space to adjust to the situation.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:37 PM

That experience will surely help, then. Best of luck!