Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 07-15-2011, 12:58 AM

Default Straight male & bi female seeking couple: Polyamory

-Female; 21, 5'3, 116 lbs, bisexual/pansexual, green eyes, brunette.
-Male; 28, 5'9, 150 lbs, straight, green eyes, brown hair.

-Able to travel & relocate
-We have no children, but we are kid-friendly
-We have no pets, but we like most animals.
-We are Drug & Disease free.

Let me explain it to you this way...
-I like to incorporate unique people into my life.
-I AM looking to build meaningful bonds with individuals.
-I am open to polyamory.

Singles: I desire intimacy with a female if she is the type of person I would enjoy sharing life experiences. Note: my definition of intimacy does not require sex, however that would be a fun bonus.

For couples: I prefer to start a relationship with an understanding between the female & myself. At least a friendship. I'm willing to share people in my life. I would enjoy sharing my boyfriend/lovers or visa-versa, I would consider adding another relationship to the mix If a girl I am interested in is wanting me to get to know someone (boyfriend or hubby) that is already (or becomes) a part of her life. I do not usually begin pursuing much discourse or relationship discussions with males until I feel comfortable that everything is going well between the females involved. Less drama that way in my opinion.

If you are the male part of a couple & wish to talk, of course I will chat with you in a friendly manner. However, I feel that there should be a mutual respect held by my current partner and future romantic interests before I will proceed further. I also feel that there should be a mutual friendship between your lady and I before I would presume to even blink in your direction.

xoxo thanks for reading