Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > Asia

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-09-2011, 03:32 AM
Shakti Shakti is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2
Default India.

Well, this is my first post here. Thought I might as well make it a shout to my fellow Indian folk here.(If there are any).

Much love
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-12-2011, 11:28 PM
swami swami is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3
Default hi

hi shakti
i think i am poly
and an indian


nice to to see an indian member
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-13-2011, 08:06 AM
neegoola's Avatar
neegoola neegoola is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: italy
Posts: 89
Default

hi everyone!
i'm not geographically from india, but i have some connections to It
i've never been to india and i don't imagine i'll be there for this life-turn; BTW still in singing and chanting (and sometimes/somehow in studying) and in working a bit as a bridge for new friends approaching me and then flying to india, well.. i must say that the strong connection to that whole land and spirituality is still vibrating Somewhere within me; i "take" what comes from india and asia from their most Paleolithic "cut", that's how i enjoy it the most.

what about india/polyamory nowdays? are you both living there at the moment, or? may you meet poly women -maybe more in towns than in villages, like in italy? (i asked about women, but any chat is very welcome to me )
__________________
"as long a i live, i vow to die and be reborn, die and be reborn, die and be reborn, over and over again, forever reinventing myself" r.brezsny
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-12-2012, 06:41 AM
urmila urmila is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: chennai, India
Posts: 56
Default

I am an indian housewife. husbands wants us to enter into a polymorous relation with another couple related to us. hadnot heard about poly before that. He has provided me with links to explore and understand before giving my opinion
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-12-2012, 08:39 AM
neegoola's Avatar
neegoola neegoola is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: italy
Posts: 89
Default

ehi, urmila, i find this very sweet

until yesterday science and religions told us that it has always been like that, that the couple is the basis of humanity. that's why we still have so many miths about the Couple and the Sagrada familia, for instance.
.. but... can you imagine a prehistoric family? he, she and kids in front of a hungry tiger: we would have become extint in less than a week without being in the clan, in the group..
__________________
"as long a i live, i vow to die and be reborn, die and be reborn, die and be reborn, over and over again, forever reinventing myself" r.brezsny
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-03-2012, 09:43 AM
urmila urmila is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: chennai, India
Posts: 56
Default

thanks neegoola
even though i was little taken aback when he suggested it. But after thinking a lot about it and reading some of the material on polymory, i am quite willing to try it, even though i have not said yes to him until now, since i feel there is a lot to be discussed between ourselves before we can broach it with the other couple

Last edited by urmila; 02-03-2012 at 09:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-03-2012, 11:53 AM
neegoola's Avatar
neegoola neegoola is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: italy
Posts: 89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitabhisgood View Post
If "this someone" or your bro+sis happen to drop in at Kolkata, would like to catch up. Its been 3 odd years in Kolkata for me. So still in the mode to meet new people. Especially as my work also requires me to meet new people and connect with them.
you mean you moved in kolkata after married?
and what's your job?

you know, these 2 friends of mine are coming to india every year since many years for they are very firm and sweet and clever devotees, so i don't know..
i mean: it's very easy to make smashed potatos of One's own life in meeting and creating a connection to people who are so linked to the ancient Veda (just to be clear) while that One is living in "mundanity" -or in the Pagan dimension as i do, for instance.
i don't want to hurt anyone, but i must say that the Veda have been one of the major scripts who pushed humans to such extreme points like excessive shame, sense of dirty in sex, sense of guilt in eating meat, supremacy of men above women, etc..
even when someone is a very clever devotee, this substratum shows itself in connexions with other humans, you know what i mean?!


Quote:
Originally Posted by urmila View Post
thanks neegoola
even though i was little taken aback when he suggested it. But after thinking a lot about it and reading some of the material on polymory, i am quite willing to try it, even though i have not said yes to him until now, since i feel there is a lot to be discussed between ourselves before we can broach it with the other couple
very good! i think it's a very good Option to take minute by minute what your Reality tells you to do
__________________
"as long a i live, i vow to die and be reborn, die and be reborn, die and be reborn, over and over again, forever reinventing myself" r.brezsny
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-03-2012, 04:38 PM
amitabhisgood amitabhisgood is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bengaluru / Kolkata, India
Posts: 32
Smile Enjoying this chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by neegoola View Post
you mean you moved in kolkata after married?
and what's your job?
I mean I moved to kolkata on business purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neegoola View Post
you know, these 2 friends of mine are coming to india every year since many years for they are very firm and sweet and clever devotees, so i don't know..
i mean: it's very easy to make smashed potatos of One's own life in meeting and creating a connection to people who are so linked to the ancient Veda (just to be clear) while that One is living in "mundanity" -or in the Pagan dimension as i do, for instance.
Its ok if they like to be so. Devotee-ism is a form to stay connected. Fanaticism is another matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neegoola View Post
i don't want to hurt anyone, but i must say that the Veda have been one of the major scripts who pushed humans to such extreme points like excessive shame, sense of dirty in sex, sense of guilt in eating meat, supremacy of men above women, etc..
even when someone is a very clever devotee, this substratum shows itself in connexions with other humans, you know what i mean?!
I wonder whether its vedas or "interpretation of vedas" that arises concern.

E.g., electricity can be used to light a house and also to cook food.
__________________
Anyone want to be friends on Facebook / GTalk?
Connect with me via PM
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-07-2012, 09:01 PM
Veranrsn's Avatar
Veranrsn Veranrsn is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tokelau
Posts: 1
Default Need Help

I want to talk about buying links, but could not find the page for personal messages , tell me the link address ?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-08-2012, 08:25 AM
bassman bassman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Surrey UK
Posts: 334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neegoola View Post
ehi, urmila, i find this very sweet

until yesterday science and religions told us that it has always been like that, that the couple is the basis of humanity. that's why we still have so many miths about the Couple and the Sagrada familia, for instance.
.. but... can you imagine a prehistoric family? he, she and kids in front of a hungry tiger: we would have become extint in less than a week without being in the clan, in the group..
You'll enjoy the book "sex at dawn", about how our ancestors lived. I dont think science is much to blame.
__________________
Male M, struggling noob.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:05 AM.