Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 06-28-2011, 01:04 AM

Red face Ohio Poly couple seeking bi man for triad.

We are a white, married couple with two children in Euclid, Ohio seeking a bi-man to complete a triad. Hubby is bi and wife is excited by the prospect of having a relationship with two or more men. We have two children and have taken steps to not have anymore (vasectomy for hubby) but we are open to men who have children of their own. We are not looking for a live-in at this time but are not ruling it out in the future. Wife stats: 29 yrs old (30 on nov 1st) 5'6" and 220lbs, pics on request. Husband stats: 36 yrs old (37 oct 16th) 5'11" and 240 lbs, pics on request.

Last edited by jrrmjr820; 06-28-2011 at 01:53 AM. Reason: To let people know region prior to reading.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:07 PM

Well, we may be looking again for someone here soon. I will update this then.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:45 AM

Well, we are definitely going to have to continue our search. We are looking for poly man, preferably bi curious at least but it is not necessary. Single or married or dating others are all okay as relationship status as long as all parties involved with you are aware of the situation from the beginning. Pics can be sent upon request and we want to get to know you and see how it goes.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:59 AM

Default Hi

I'm Really new to this, but please send me an mail, i really want to get to know you. send some pictures too i hope to hear from you soon

my email is Pelle653@live.se
Old 07-21-2011, 12:46 PM

Hello, perjoh91, I will send you out an email with a couple of pics.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:20 AM

I now realize that I should put on here the type of man that we are looking for. We want a straight/bi/bicurious man aged 30-44 within 50 miles of Euclid, OH, if possible we would be willing to stretch that to 75mi, 100 mi tops as we would like to develop a potential longterm connection.

We would like to find someone who has had a vasectomy like hubby but it's not a deal breaker. We need someone who likes children but is happy to not have children with us as we are complete in our family size. We have 1 dog who is a sweetheart, is large and is a Rottweiler/German Shepard/Black Labrador mix.

If a married or dating man contacts us, we are fine with meeting your partner(s). If your partner(s) are also poly and are interested in hubby, that is fine with us as long as it is all discussed before hand and of course is okay with you.

Tags
bi-man, ohio, poly