BDsm

People choose to be in kink based relationships with a power exchange though. They aren't forced to be in them, they choose to be.

Regardless of what you are in, YOU have the power and YOU always make the choice to do anything.~

Any order I follow will be of my own choice to follow, I did after all VOLUNTEER to enlist into the military.~ HOWEVER if I feel an order is unjust, uncalled for, or I just plain refuse to follow it: I have the option to contest it and bring it up with a superior over the head of the superior who issued the order.~

I make the decision what to do at all times with everything in MY life, I take full responsibility for all of MY decisions.~ By following an order, I am making the decision to follow that order of my own CHOICE.~ There is NO choice "out of my hands", every decision I make is of my own choosing, I have no illusions to that, and I take full responsibility for ALL my choices.~

Well, good luck with the military with that attitude. I do not date military people, nor would I ever serve (serve! ha!), maybe you're right about questioning orders.

If you're happily going into the navy and ready to follow orders on a daily basis, I do not know what problem you could possibly have with a consensual D/s relationship.

1. Domestic dogs are pack animals who flourish in a system where they know who the leader is. They have long since been bread to "submit" to a human or other pack leader.

2. BDSM is consensual; the fictional situation you are creating (which seems to be causing you to go into a fit of CAPS RAGE) is closer to abduction into slavery, which is illegal... obviously.

1. This is conjecture at best, this system of "Dominance" and "Submission" may be the intended effect to instill within these creatures, but no Human truly knows what is truly going in any creature's, outside of the Human species, mind because no Human has effectively been able to understand any species that exists outside their own or at least no one who has told others of the Human species about such an occurrence.~

2. If it is happening to me, my mind does not make that distinction.~

Well, good luck with the military with that attitude. I do not date military people, nor would I ever serve (serve! ha!), maybe you're right about questioning orders.

If you're happily going into the navy and ready to follow orders on a daily basis, I do not know what problem you could possibly have with a consensual D/s relationship.

I don't have a problem with consenting BDSM relationships, if you had fully and completely read any of my first post in this thread you would have known that instead of making unfounded accusations at me.

If it happened to you, it wouldn't be consensual given that you have just expressed how negatively you feel about it. Due to the fact that you haven't given your consent, it would not be BDSM, it would be some sort of sexual crime coupled with some sort of violent crime. If you are saying that you simply have no interest in kinky play, that's fine, if you are going further with that and saying that there is no way for that sort of thing to be consensual, then you are horrifically incorrect and more than a little guilty of ignorance,

If it happened to you, it wouldn't be consensual given that you have just expressed how negatively you feel about it. Due to the fact that you haven't given your consent, it would not be BDSM, it would be some sort of sexual crime coupled with some sort of violent crime. If you are saying that you simply have no interest in kinky play, that's fine, if you are going further with that and saying that there is no way for that sort of thing to be consensual, then you are horrifically incorrect and more than a little guilty of ignorance,

The first part of what you is said is exactly what I am saying.~

Although I AM interested in some trying out some VERY LIGHT whipping, not too hard spanking, not bloody scratching, and some biting I'll have to see how hard I like it I may like drawing blood with biting.~ ;3

I don't have a problem with consenting BDSM relationships, if you had fully and completely read any of my first post in this thread you would have known that instead of making unfounded accusations at me.

saying this:

I don't know if it's me or it's an instinctual thing, but when I see anything anywhere with collars, leashes, chains, ropes, hand-cuffs, restraints, and ESPECIALLY cages used to contain something against its' will this...feeling...wells up deep inside of me a slowly building...rage....a desire almost undeniable to RIP-APART TO SHRED TO COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DESTROY ALL SUCH DEVICES!!!~~~ AAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!~ It is for this reason I can not be around creatures like "pets" in cages for long.~

in a thread about BDSM, which is consensual kink, made it seem as though you feel as if kinky play, edgeplay, is not consensual. It was just weird to say that physically harming someone without their explicit consent is a bad thing as if that wasn't a view shared by the vast majority of sane people, and quite a lot of people deemed insane too.

saying this:

in a thread about BDSM, which is consensual kink, made it seem as though you feel as if kinky play, edgeplay, is not consensual. It was just weird to say that physically harming someone without their explicit consent is a bad thing as if that wasn't a view shared by the vast majority of sane people, and quite a lot of people deemed insane too.

Any who made that assumption made it completely on their own.~ I'd appreciate it if people read my words for what they are and not what they interpret them to be.~

If they had continued to read that post they would have read that I actually have no problems with consenting containment or restraint of any kind that others do amongst each other, but it's when it is NOT CONSENSUAL is when I froth at the mouth almost.~

Last edited:
ironic thing to say considering you totally misinterpreted my post. When you said -
I don't know if it's me or it's an instinctual thing, but when I see anything anywhere with collars, leashes, chains, ropes, hand-cuffs, restraints, and ESPECIALLY cages used to contain something against its' will this...feeling...wells up deep inside of me a slowly building...rage....a desire almost undeniable to RIP-APART TO SHRED TO COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DESTROY ALL SUCH DEVICES!!!~~~ AAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!~ It is for this reason I can not be around creatures like "pets" in cages for long.~

It was if the vast majority of people, or at least the people in here, do not agree that non consensual violence is wrong. It would be like me coming into a thread about polyamory and saying how wrong it is to cheat. The assumption would be that I believe polyamory is somehow related to cheating.

if that wasn't a view shared by the vast majority of sane people, and quite a lot of people deemed insane too.

here i was saying that a lot of people who have been deemed insane would also agree that non consensual violence is wrong

london ~ "ironic thing to say considering you totally misinterpreted my post."

here i was saying that a lot of people who have been deemed insane would also agree that non consensual violence is wrong

Well actually I did misunderstand the "sane" and "insane" parts of your post, I'm sorry about that, and so I have cut those parts out of my prveious post concerning that, but I did not make ANYTHING seem like ANYTHING else, I said what I meant and I am not responsible for anyone else's interpretation of my words.~ Everything I say is meant to be taken literally with NO "implied" "value" or "meaning" "left unsaid but implied", if I haven't said it I haven't said it. I think the problem is that many people READ MY POSTS REALLY FAST WITHOUT TAKING THE TIME TO READ IT OVER AGAIN IN CASE THEY TOTALLY MISUNDERSTOOD IT!~ XD

^_^ You are totally right, it's like everyone doesn't bother to read more than a glance at any of my posts since all the words are there, they just don't seem to be making any sense as they were typed to be in other people's heads!~ XD

Last edited:
Colors-

one issue I see is this;

There is a HUGE pressure inside of a BDSM community to instill upon everyone the NECESSITY of consent.
The idea that there isn't consent-negates it being BDSM altogether. Without consent, it's not BDSM, it's something altogether different.

So saying....
i'm ok if there is consent but otherwise I have an issue with it....
is like saying I'm ok with BDSM but I'm not ok with abuses that happen in the world that look similar to BDSM but in fact are not.

Which-is confusing in a thread devoted only to BDSM-and absolutely NOT supporting or approving of abuse in any form...

Colors-

one issue I see is this;

There is a HUGE pressure inside of a BDSM community to instill upon everyone the NECESSITY of consent.
The idea that there isn't consent-negates it being BDSM altogether. Without consent, it's not BDSM, it's something altogether different.

So saying....
i'm ok if there is consent but otherwise I have an issue with it....
is like saying I'm ok with BDSM but I'm not ok with abuses that happen in the world that look similar to BDSM but in fact are not.

Which-is confusing in a thread devoted only to BDSM-and absolutely NOT supporting or approving of abuse in any form...

I would have thought the BDSM community, like london said, would have been all on board with the importance of consent, instead of jumping to unfounded conclusions.~

I never said I wasn't ok with BDSM, I merely explained my thought processes and why they are incompatible with BDSM play for me personally.~

Although, I don't know if this is related, but I also mentioned I would like to try out some VERY LIGHT whipping, not too hard spanking, not bloody scratching, and some biting I'll have to see how hard I like it I may like drawing blood with biting.~ ;3

Colors ~ Not that you aren't welcome to post anywhere on this forum, but of BDsm is not something you see for yourself, why comment on the thread at all?

Colors ~ Not that you aren't welcome to post anywhere on this forum, but of BDsm is not something you see for yourself, why comment on the thread at all?

Like I said in my first post here, I simply wanted to express my thoughts on the subject and my thoughts on other things as a result.~

Any "commotion" caused was completely not of my own doing as I was clear and exact in my wording.~ I am not responsible for other's misinterpretations of my posts and as a result them jumping to unfounded conclusions. That is entirely their own doing.~

Colors, if people are confused, then perhaps you weren't as clear as you thought.

You know what you meant. Others don't, and are asking for clarification. What do you do next?

Once more for those who REFUSE to read my previous posts:

I never said I wasn't ok with BDSM, I merely explained my thought processes (my wild animal nature) and why they are incompatible with BDSM play for me personally.~

I, just like many in the BDSM community probably do, highly value consent.~ By all means if you want it, go at it, I'll be cheering you on, go for it!~ Yeah!~ ^_^

Although, I don't know if this is related, but I also mentioned I would like to try out some VERY LIGHT whipping, not too hard spanking, not bloody scratching, and some biting I'll have to see how hard I like it I may like drawing blood with biting.~ ;3

Is this last part a sadist thing, because I feel it is more like a wild animal thing?~ ;)

Last edited:
So the topic arose elsewhere that D/s dynamics alter the way in which relationships function.

Certainly true.

I noted that in my life I have worked D/s in around the rest of my life. But some people work their life around their D/s dynamic.

Anyway-I thought I would start a thread on how this interplay effects people. The people in the D/s dynamic and/or metamours etc.

For me, I work the D/s in around the rest of my life as well. I'm in two D/s relationships, where I am the submissive, which is odd for me because I don't identify as submissive. I identify as a masochistic switch. However, I fell in love with two very dominant men with different styles and I've worked hard to foster that submissive side. For the most part, the D/s dynamic stays in the bedroom, though I do acts of service for both of them; bringing them after work snacks when I pick them up, doing house work for Runic Wolf (I HATE CLEANING HOUSE or any of the typical "Woman's work" things around the house), I make them garb at the drop of a hat, etc. I never used to consider these acts of service, just something that you do for the people you love, but I realized that I do them because I love them, but also because I want them to recognize that I'm doing them FOR them.

As far as how D/s or BDSM in general affect us and our metamours. . . that depends. Mostly it is a matter of respecting each other's personal boundaries. There are things my husband doesn't want to see or hear Wendigo and I do. There are things that Wendigo's wife doesn't want to see he and I do, but is perfectly fine watching Runic Wolf and I do together. (Or at least she was when we were still a quad.) At the same time, neither of them would dare tell me who I could or couldn't date, have sex with, etc. I would ask for their input, for sure, but they trust me to know what's best for myself in that regard.

I know this may be a little off-topic, but is there a thread where I can discuss biting and scratching and other such things?~

If I can discuss it here: I like scratching and biting maybe to the point of blood or at least the idea of it during the heat of sex but not as a way to intentionally inflict pain=pleasure, although some VERY LIGHT whipping does sound exiting as foreplay (I actually don't like the idea of me INFLICTING any whipping on any body, but I like the idea of BEING VERY LIGHTLY whipped just to try it out) and not too hard spanking as foreplay and during sex, all of this (except the whipping part) on me and any other partners included, does that mean any thing?~

Just curious.~

Last edited:
I know this may be a little off-topic, but is there a thread where I can discuss biting and scratching and other such things?~

If I can discuss it here: I like scratching and biting maybe to the point of blood or at least the idea of it during the heat of sex but not as a way to intentionally inflict pain=pleasure, although some VERY LIGHT whipping does sound exiting as foreplay (I actually don't like the idea of me INFLICTING any whipping on any body, but I like the idea of BEING VERY LIGHTLY whipped just to try it out) and not too hard spanking as foreplay and during sex, all of this (except the whipping part) on me and any other partners included, does that mean any thing?~

Just curious.~

You should learn more about bdsm..

You are on the SM side of things .. maybe not the dom/sub/bondage side. :)..

Not everyone in bdsm likes the submission/dominance end. I just like to hurt my partners sometimes :D

Back