How is this fair

It's not fair, but no one ever said life is.

Now that we've established that, what are you going to do about it? You can't sit around and wait for other people to change. Their insecurities and rules aren't likely to go away, especially overnight, and meanwhile you're wasting time and energy on them when you could be spending it meeting new people.

If polyamory is just something you're trying out, then you don't need to be hung-up on one particular arrangement. You can date singles, have different relationship styles, whatever you want. There are plenty of opportunities if you take the time to find them, and seize them when they come up.

Even if you value their company and you don't want to break up, you don't need to have all your eggs in their basket, so to speak. You can continue dating them while pursuing other options. Honestly and upfront, of course.

Hmmmmm.....I just think it sounds awfully familiar is all....like there are several women, in the exact same position, around the same age, with the same sort of writing style, doing the same thing of complaining about a situation but refusing to take any of the advice given...it is just so tiresome.

Does OP change her username each time or is every single post started just a continuation of the last one that is exactly the same. Its getting kinda old.

OP, as NYC said, do something about what you don't like. Stop playing the victim and get proactive, only you can decide to make a change, not us.

No I don't change my username I promise u that

So, any updates? Have E and P changed any of the rules to be more fair to you? Have you told them you don't consent to their rules and that you want them to do right by you?

Oh good. Even a small improvement is a good sign.

Back