Hello from India

darktan

I am a 37 year old Indian male who is always on the lookout for inspiration. I must admit i came across (rather stumbled) the term polyamory today and look forward to make friendships with females of any age anywhere. In my own small way i am a creative person and like to look at situations from a creative and exciting outlook

Hello darktan,
Welcome to our forum.

There is a lot to learn here, so look through our various threads and boards and see what calls to you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post them.

Glad you're here,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hi ravi, you seem to be posting fine, do you mean you don't know how to start your own thread?

The mods may be able to help you with some of your questions.

Depending which board you want to post on, click on one of the following:

After you click on one of the above links, a tab/window should appear with the necessary blank spaces for you to start a new thread. Don't forget to give the thread a title, then write your opening post.

For future reference, if you start on the main page of this site, then click on one of the boards, the next screen should have a "New Thread" button near the upper-left-hand corner. That's your ticket for starting a new thread in any of the boards.

Hope that helps,
Kevin T.

There's not exactly a boards button on the main page. There's just a list of the names of the boards. You click on the name of whichever board you want to go into.

Glad you were able to post; hope you'll get more familiar and comfortable with the site as time goes on.

Back