Hello All

Hello all, You can just call me cowgirl. Im a 37 year old female and for all intentents and purposes would concider my self to be bisexual. I have never been sexual with another female but have kissed them before.
I have been married for about 10 years. This is my second marriage and its a great one we can talk about anything. I have talked to my husband about polyamory and he is very open. He works away from home months at a time which makes things very lonley for both of us however, I have told him multiple times that if he gets lonley to find someone to occupy his time with just be careful.
I am infatuated with people. I think both men and women are beautiful creatures. I would love to start a loving relationship with another couple who would be as sexual and as committed as I can be. I have an insatable sexual appite. I love to be touched, I love to do things for people and not just in a sexual way however, that is a definate perk.
Im incredibly interested and scared at the same time with polyamory.
Right now I think it would be best if we started out slow and worked our way up the ladder so to speak and make some great friends and potential lovers in the process.
I'd love to here from any of you. Stay safe.

Cowgirl

Last edited:
Hey Cowgirl,
Welcome to our forum.

I think you are wise to start out slow. There is a lot to learn on Polyamory.com, and you will want to take your time to get familiar with things. Try some browsing and word/tag searches, and let us know if you have any thoughts, questions, or concerns.

I am glad you are here, and hope you find a nice online home here.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

user name

Im new to all of this so I had no idea that my user name meant anything.:confused:

A Cowgirl is someone who partners up with someone already in a poly relationship and then "cuts him out of the herd" (ie separates him from his other partners or wife) to keep him for herself in a monogamous relationship. This is often not done deliberately, but nevertheless causes no end of drama. They're generally not well liked within the poly community, so I thought I'd mention it. It's possible your use of the name won't affect how people interact with you on this site, but then again it might.

Last edited:
The user name

I greatly appreciate the information however, I can garauntee that the name is purely a reflection of myself. I am a "cowgirl" in the literal sence I ride horses, take care of a ranch ect.... Im not interested in taking away or seperating anyone from anyone. If I have to make that statement to everyone I will.
All I want is to be happy and right now im extremely lonely with a personality I dont really understand. Hense the Ontherocks behind the cowgirl.
So if you see anyone or hear of anyone making a comment I would hope you are an honest individual that will set that individual straight when it comes to a "Name".
Thanks again for the information.

I kind of figured you meant cowgirl in the "traditional" sense of the word.

Anyway, I hope you will have an overall positive experience on Polyamory.com ... If nothing else, we should be able to cure some of the loneliness. :)

Regards,
Kevin T.

Thanks Kdt. To be really honest I am who I am and people either like me or they dont. I have to say my world wont quit spinning if some people missinterpret my "USER NAME". Sometimes things are just silly.
CG

Hi there and welcome. It seems we have alot in common, I'm from Colorado but I currently live in Texas, I train horses and do alot of equine rescue work, would love to talk 'horses' with you sometime!

Hello.
I would love to talk horses with you sometime. I love my babies. I had two fillies and a colt this last spring. I need to have someone to talk to that is also a poly and can enlighten me on occation without being critical. I dont me constructive but not critical. Honest, but not hateful..
We can talk either on a public forum or on pm. I would love for you to meet my husband as well. He used to work on a huge horse farm when he was a kid in OK.
Hope to talk to you soon,
CG

Back