A Little about me

Sapphirepassion

I'm Sapphirepassion, I am 32 from Alabama, have been in a Poly relationship in the past, I was married to a man for 13 years, 8 of which were in a poly type situation. That relationship unltimatly failed. He could not handle my love for the woman in our lives. Now 4 yrs later I am not with either of them any longer. I am currently in what I thought was a mono relationship until recently. I found that the woman in my life had another life I knew nothing about. I had a commitment ceremony with her on July 17,10. Only to find out that she had another love in addition to me. I am not sure how to handle this since she did not discuss it with me, I am not jealous of the other woman. I am use to that situation, what hurts is the fact that she didn't feel as though it were vitial to tell me. I am here for support and to read other's experiences to help us along this journey and if I am not mistaken this is a little passed an introduction so I will close. Any insight would be much appreciated.

I am here for support and to read other's experiences to help us along this journey and if I am not mistaken this is a little passed an introduction so I will close. Any insight would be much appreciated.

Welcome and although I don't really have any advice i think you are handling this incredibly!
Hats off and take care.

Wow! That bites. What has she said about why she is telling you this now? See you still with her? What have you worked out so far?

Wow! That bites. What has she said about why she is telling you this now? See you still with her? What have you worked out so far?

Well, yes it does "bite", She told me because she kept getting phone calls and/or text and I was getting suspicious, so she finially came clean. Yes I am still with her I am in love with her, I feel like I am incomplete with out her, and I am not one to abandon my word, I made a commitment, and besides I know marriage is not always easy. As for what we have worked out so far, she told me she was going to break it off with the other woman but I know she won't because I believe she has real feelings for her. I am mostly hurt that she has made me feel like our entire life together is a lie. She won't really talk to me about it at all,everytime I try to bring it up she gets mad and defensive. I just am not sure what to do.

Sorry to hear that

Dear Saphire

I am a 65-year old straight male geezer from New Mexico, and I think the main reason I'm attracted to the polyamorous lifestyle is that it offers the possibility of accommodating the precious individuality of each person - all WITHOUT cheating/hiding. I felt I should write, if only to let you know I care - for whatever that's worth.

All I can say is: be true to yourself. Sure hope everything works out well for you! ;)

Back