Sharing Food Mouth to Mouth

Would you ever think about trying sharing your food mouth to mouth with your lover?

• Maybe.~ I'll have to be convinced first.~

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ColorsWolf

This is something I have often been thinking about: when I am very close with someone who is my lover, food in my mouth and kissing them at the same time to give them a taste of the food and to share in the eating of the food while kissing is something I want to try.~

What do any of you think about sharing your food with your lover mouth to mouth?~

There is no one way to do this, if you would do it, how would you like to do it?~

There is no one way to do this, if you are somehow transferring anything edible using only your mouths: then you have already DONE THIS!~

Sharing food like carrying a strawberry with your lips and then dropping it into your lover's mouth IS a form of this.~
healthy-lips-300x300.jpg

Eating the same noodle together with your lover until you both reach each others' mouths and kiss IS ALSO a form of this.~ (Think Lady and The Tramp (Disney))

Lady_and_the_Tramp_spaghetti_scene_350w_263h.jpg

Last edited:
I have done it with hard candy-but something that gets chewed-no.

You didn't understand the questions.~

YOU DID SWAP FOOD WITH YOUR MOUTHS!~

Why does no one read my entire posts?~ XD

There is no one way to do this, if you are somehow transferring anything edible using only your mouths: then you have already DONE THIS!~

Last edited:
Settle down. What makes you think LR even voted?

Sorry everyone, I edited my post.~ I love how you can edit you posts after longer than an hour unlike some other message boards.~ :)

I voted, but simply because there was a no option. Food, and sex, don't mix for me.. (ok maybe vegetables).. but I generally don't get off on sharing food items ...

I didn't vote.
I also didn't say I hadn't swapped food.

I said-I did and do with hard candy.
But-I don't do it with chewable food which grosses me out.

Much like-it grosses me out if someone sips through the straw in my drink. I won't touch the drink again.

Shrug-not wholly rational. But I'm ok with that.

It isn't really my thing, but if it is your thing fine. I am fine with sharing bites off of our plates, sips of the same drink, etc.

You don't have to chew it in their mouth while kissing, that's my way.~ :)

You can do it any way you choose, I'm just wondering if you do it how you do it.~

LovingRadiance, thanks for sharing how you do it or done it and I'm sorry for earlier I've just been like a viper lately wanting to strike anything in some way for anything I see as not ok with me, but I'm cultivating my inner-personal peace and love.~ ^_^ I feel much better now, especially after today working out I'm feeling much more mellow so I apologize for my jadedness lately.~ :)

I have done the take a bite and meet in the middle thing with strawberries and cherries. Also kissing after eating something delicious like ice-cream.
But not actually sharing food once it is in the mouth. I'll leave that to the regurgitating penguins.

Back