This is my story.

nickeekey

Hi, my name is Nickee.I am married and have four children.I have been interested in polyamory for a while now though I have yet try it. I am bi-sexual by nature and that led me to search for information on polyamory.My husband is open to the idea and wants to gather more information.If someone could help me I'm all ears.

Hi, my name is Nickee.I am married and have four children.I have been interested in polyamory for a while now though I have yet try it. I am bi-sexual by nature and that led me to search for information on polyamory.My husband is open to the idea and wants to gather more information.If someone could help me I'm all ears.

Welcome. It sounds like you have discovered your sexuality, and I believe it is much easier for a woman who has bi-sexual tendencies to find poly a path to love and nurturing. Men just don't usually have it. We typically avoid empathy, and strive for protections and status. Obviously, having more than a few women will attract men to the lifestyle on a status basis.

Last edited:
Welcome

Hope you find what you seek here in the Forums.

Hello434.jpg

Just Me,
Tim

Back