Devastated

thanks

Thank you all ,for your advice,encouragement and most of all understanding. You've made a very murky situation very clear and I am grateful for this.
Again thanks so much,
Vosh

Vosh,

I have just re-read all your posts and I can't get my head around how she is so completely disregarding you and your emotions in all this, why is she so desperate to get it on with this other person right now when she needs to be home with you working this out, it just doesn't make any sense.
If she had any feeling and/or respect for you and your relationship left she should have stopped at the door on her way out, turned around and sorted this out.
Sorry to say it but this looks like its all over rover from her side, and I sure could not do what you are doing right now.

Stay Strong, you are the better person in all this.

I'm glad things are cleared up for you.
I did want to say I wondered why you got STI testing every 6 months, if you were both in a closed monogamous relationship with no other partners. Once a year I get just to be sure and safe (cause most insurance covers it) but 2x a year does make me wonder why, unless there was a breach of trust or something else going on after ten years.

Back