New here! :)

happybird

Hi everyone...I just found this lovely forum. This seems like a great place to come for advice and support as we navigate this new path!

I'm 29, happily married with two little ones. My husband and I have had an eventful year...My best friend of ten years split from her husband. Sometime after that, she and I felt the urge to act on a physical attraction we had shared for a while...At first it was complicated...He was okay with it as long as it was "just physical", but come on...Many of us have found out that that idea is way harder than we thought! :) Over the next few months, the three of us went from playing in bed together to what has developed into (tadah!) a triad relationship. The two of them have always been close, and seeing them all giddy over one another makes me really happy. I LOVE where I am...I have my husband, I have a beautiful girlfriend, and we are together as much as possible, living like a family should. There have been a couple of moments where I have felt a twinge of fear, just because their relationship is so new, and the sparks are flying. But they are both so good to me, and I know that I am loved and needed. My husband is the best, and being close to my gal makes me feel complete. Okay, I have gushed enough. I just feel so lucky to have fallen into this lifestyle that just makes so much sense to me. SO, that's our story. It's amazing!

I'm grateful to have found this forum! I can't wait to "meet" some new friends.
Thanks for reading!

Welcome and congrats on your relationship! I wish you the best of luck.

Welcome! I look forward to getting to know you and your story thru your posts! Jump righ tin.... the people here are great.

Welcome, the relationships that fall together and aren't actively...(seeked? is that the word i want? i wanted to say 'suck' but then i got my mind out of the gutter :D) are the ones that work out the best and are genuinely happier. In my opinion anyway.

"Sought" or "sought out". Maybe that's past-tense for "search". Close enough.

English sucks sometimes.

Haha, thanks a million ygirl. It was bothering me, i was about to google it xD

As a kid I always used "snuck" as the past tense of sneak, but some English teacher thought to disabuse me of this errant lexicography, so I learned to say "sneaked," which always felt strangely wrong rolling off my tongue.

Now it seems that my own inventive generation is teaching English!:

http://www.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/snuck.html

I prefer to say "shat" instead of "took a shit".

"Took a shit" never made sense to me. I don't take a shit, I leave one behind. I've always said "shat" as well.

You could say you "gave" a shit...

I say shat too. I also pronounce poop weird. I pronounce it as if you were to cross pup and pop. Rofl yeah, mull that around for a bit

But maybe I don't give a shit. But if I did, who would I give it too? Who'd want it?

Back