Colorado?

Littleton

I'm in the Denver area, specifically Littleton. New to the poly/open marriage life, but very happy so far.

Hang gliding in Denver CO was fun! Its about as much as I know of that state.

I'm in Colorado Springs also... been meaning to try to make it up to a Denver meetup, but they either seem to be during the week or on a weekend when I already have plans :rolleyes:

Hello Everyone Waves

I am new and live near Skyridge hospital. Its nice to know you are not the only one in your area. Message me if anyone would like to talk. Interested in meeting Single straight males, younger than myself (48yr) for polyandry . Relocation is an option.

My GF and I ( both BWF in our 40s and life partners) live in Denver. We would love to meet like-minded polypeople in the area. We love to go out and enjoy this great city. We are not looking but always open. Anyone want to meet and greet? I have a venue open to all of us.

One can start by...

Getting out there in real people space and sharing your gift. Facebook, blogs etc. are perhaps good beginnings but so much of the stuff that changes lives for the better are done in person. Find what you like and in that, know thyself. Then share. One does not need to be a certain age to do this, just have to do it.

Peace

Back