Hello from rockford illinois

Teddybear2089

Hello there my wife and I are new to all the forums have both always felt we were poly. We are a fun loving couple and as of right now are looking for friends to talk to about this. She has already chosen a secondary and I am okay with that while I am still looking. Honestly I am very open to all this and so is she just worried her secondary may to be because she is a lesbian. Well thats all for now look forward to talking to some of you and meeting some new great people. :cool:

Welcome, Teddy! How is Rockford these days? (Haven't been there since just before Skye and I moved out west.)

LOL Spoken like someone that has lived there. It was getting pretty run down and crime ridden when we left. Can't imagine how bad it's gotten since then. A friend of ours recently moved out of there as well.

We live about 3 hours south of you guys. The Chicago-area crime is spreading down this far, even. You'll have to pick a different state if you want to escape it.

Hello Teddybear2089,
Welcome to our forum.

You should find plentiful friends on Polyamory.com, it is a good site. Hope you are able to work out the new dynamic with your wife's secondary okay.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

hello

I am from Rockford as well. My wife and I are looking for people in the area to hang out with, and though this might be a way to meet like-minded people.

We just moved from the west side of town, and let me tell you if you don't live over there, you have a lot to be thankful for.

Welcome to the forums from another Forum Newbie.

My wife and I grew up in Rockford, spent a lot of time in the bad spots. We moved to Machesney Park - it is somewhat better, I think. At least the folks with guns here are more apt to check up on their neighbor's safety than to invade their safety.

We would love to meet anybody who wants to meet us. Talk about things, and just have real life friends who understand poly.

Back