Anyone open to an interview?

Jen

Hi everyone :)

My name is Jen. I have a blog where I talk about relationships and sexuality and all that stuff. I am not polyamorous, but in my blog I talk a lot about the complications of just being in a single, monogamous relationship. The tagline of my site, however, is "fearless thinking," and my emphasis is on all the different sides of human sexuality, psychology, and relationships (I try to use my personal experiences, the "blog" side, as a starting point to explore other topics that don't relate to me - since just talking about me is boring and dull and stupid).

It wasn't until my last year of college, in a human sexuality class, that I had ever even heard of polyamory. I think it's a fascinating topic - especially dealing with the complicated day-to-day logistics of managing multiple partners, and would love to interview a few people for a piece on the site. You could be anonymous, or not, and I promise to speak about your lifestyle in a gentle, respectful, and intelligent manner. I'm fascinated by the courage it would take to overcome the "jealousy" present in just a monogamous relationship, and would love to include an exploration of that into the piece.

Thank you for letting me have a space on your forum although I'm not polyamorous myself. If anyone is interested, please let me know :)

xoxo
Jen

Hi Jen-
I am somewhat new to polyamory, a "unicorn" of sorts, if you buy into those labels. I'm dating a married couple. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you have. I don't particularly care if I'm anonymous (I live my life out in the open and proud on most all respects), although I will keep my partners anonymous. PM me if you'd like to arrange to talk further. ( :

I wouldn't mind if you wanted to interview. I'm probably not the best candidate, as I'm actually single and have never been in multiple relationships/one big relationship at the same time. But I would be happy to share thoughts and feelings.

I'd also be up for it.

Sure, why not. I've done many now via skype and email. I live with two partners raising a child and have two others. I have been identifing as poly for about 14 years.

Might I suggest in addition to interviewing people that you have a good read around here on people's lives. Have a look in the search engine for tags that interest you. Maybe you will have your questions answered in different ways or confirmed as a result.

Absolutely! The blog is MsMorphosis.com. I have a second site as well, but that's just more of a fun side project, and that's MsQuotations.com . After looking them over, anyone who still wants to help me out (I would love it! Even if you are currently single!) just send me an email at [email protected] and we can talk - via email, via Skype, however you want. Thanks you guys for being so open!! I'm so excited to hear your stories and perspectives :)

Last edited:
i would be happy to help. i have been in a poly relationship for 7 months...

Awesome!! Do you have an email address I can reach you at?? If you would rather not post it here, you can just email me at [email protected]

Thank you so much and I can't wait to hear from you :)

Back